Authorized Dealer. 3 Year Warranty. Free Expedited shipping.
- 3.1 x 2.8? Planar Magnetic Drivers
- Premium Leather
- Lightweight & Folds Flat for Portability
- Fluxor Magnetic Arrays
- Fazor Elements
- Uniforce Diaphragms
- Includes 8.2? Stereo Cable
- Includes 1/8? to 1/4? Adapter
The SINE On-Ear Headphone with Cipher 24-bit High-Resolution Lightning Cable from Audeze incorporates planar magnetic technology featuring neodymium 2.8 x 3.1" magnetic drivers for better dynamics and frequency response. It is lightweight, and folds flat for easy travelling and can be used with audio devices such as CD players, recorders, smartphones, tablets, and more.
Audeze's hand-tooled manufacturing process combined with advanced materials and technology produce extremely accurate and incredible sounding headphones. Built with premium leather for style and durability, the headphones are included with a 8.2' stereo cable and a 1/8" to 1/4" adapter.
Finally, a complete 24-bit high-resolution integrated AMP/DSP/DAC with Lightning connector is provided with a built-in microphone. It can be used for phone calls and it's SIRI compatible.
- On-Ear Planar Magnetic Technology
- SINE headphones that have planar magnetic technology are the next step up in sound quality for many listeners. Instead of using ordinary dynamic drivers, the planar technology gives you a sound that's punchy, dynamic, and more detailed
- Fluxor Magnetic Technology
- With Fluxor magnetic technology introduced in the EL-8, Audeze delivers nearly double the magnetic flux density of the highest-grade neodymium magnetic circuits available. This results in reduced weight with greater efficiency to work with mobile devices
- Uniforce Diaphragm Technology
- The Uniforce diaphragm employs variable trace widths in the voice-coil to effectively capture variations in the magnetic field within the magnetic gaps by equalizing the forces of the individual traces, creating a uniform driving force across the entire diaphragm surface. This results in reduced distortion, higher resolution, and improved imaging
- Fazor Technology
- Fazors are special acoustical elements positioned on either side of the magnetic structure. They enhance transparency by affecting the sound waves generated by large planar diaphragms. A few of the benefits include extended frequency response, improved high-frequency extension, and lowered distortion, with better imaging
In the Box:
- Audeze SINE On-Ear Headphone wi
- 8.2' Stereo Cable
- 1/8" to 1/4" adapter
- Cipher Lightning Cable
|Transducer type||Planar magnetic|
|Magnetic arrays||Single-sided Fluxor|
|Transducer size||80 x 70mm|
|Max power handling||6W|
|Sound pressure level||>120dB|
|Frequency response||10Hz – 50kHz|
|THD||<1% full spectrum @ 100dB|
|Optimal power requirement||500mW – 1W|