Authorized Dealer. 1 Year Warranty. Free Expedited shipping.
Audeze Sine Planar Magnetic Headphones With 3.5mm Cable, are the next step up in sound quality for many listeners. Instead of using ordinary dynamic drivers, Audeze's planar technology gives you a sound that’s punchy, dynamic, and detailed. In fact, it sounds like a much larger headphone! It’s lightweight, and folds flat for easy travelling. Once again, Audeze has called upon their strategic partner BMW DesignWorksUSA for the industrial design, and Audeze manufactures SINE headphones in the USA at their Southern California factory.
On-Ear Planar Magnetic Technology
- SINE headphones that have planar magnetic technology are the next step up in sound quality for many listeners. Instead of using ordinary dynamic drivers, the planar technology gives you a sound that's punchy, dynamic, and more detailed
Fluxor Magnetic Technology
- With Fluxor magnetic technology introduced in the EL-8, Audeze delivers nearly double the magnetic flux density of the highest-grade neodymium magnetic circuits available. This results in reduced weight with greater efficiency to work with mobile devices
Uniforce Diaphragm Technology
- The Uniforce diaphragm employs variable trace widths in the voice-coil to effectively capture variations in the magnetic field within the magnetic gaps by equalizing the forces of the individual traces, creating a uniform driving force across the entire diaphragm surface. This results in reduced distortion, higher resolution, and improved imaging
- Fazors are special acoustical elements positioned on either side of the magnetic structure. They enhance transparency by affecting the sound waves generated by large planar diaphragms. A few of the benefits include extended frequency response, improved high-frequency extension, and lowered distortion, with better imaging
- 2.5m stereo cable
- 3.5mm to 1/4in stereo adapter
A complete 24-bit high-resolution
integrated AMP/DSP/DAC with Lightning
connector. The built-in microphone can be
used for phone calls and it’s SIRI compatible.
|Transducer type||Planar magnetic|
|Magnetic arrays||Single-sided Fluxor|
|Transducer size||80 x 70mm|
|Max power handling||6W|
|Sound pressure level||>120dB|
|Frequency response||10Hz – 50kHz|
|THD||<1% full spectrum @ 100dB|
|Optimal power requirement||500mW – 1W|