Authorized Dealer. 2 Year Warranty. Free Expedited shipping.
Available for Pre-order.
Introduced at CES 2017
The 8.8 mm Dual Symphonic Drivers of the Audio-technica ATH-LS70iS Earphones “Live Sound” in-ear headphones let you move through your day with the sonic realism of a live concert filling your ears. The two 8.8 mm drivers are serially situated within each housing and driven simultaneously to reduce diaphragm distortion and generate a balanced sound with deep, rounded bass and clear mid and high frequencies. The drivers’ diaphragms are also carbon-coated to add power and precision to the bass and extend frequency response.
The housings are constructed of durable ABS resin that helps to reduce unwanted resonance, and the eartip posts are angled to provide a comfortable, sound-isolating fit. Within the posts are specially designed acoustic sound pipes, fashioned from stainless steel and high-durability resin, to guide the music to your ears with improved high-frequency response.
The ATH-LS70iS comes with a detachable 1.2 m (3.9') cable with A2DC (Audio Designed Detachable Coaxial) connectors at the headphones for exceptional durability and audio performance. The cable is equipped with an in-line mic and controller for handling phone calls and music and video playback. The flexible memory cable loops around the ears for a custom fit that is enhanced by the four sizes (XS, S, M, L) of included eartips.
- Exclusive 8.8 mm “Live Tuned” Dual Symphonic Drivers, comprised of two drivers serially situated within each housing, generate a balanced sound with reduced distortion and strong, articulated bass
- Acoustic sound pipe, constructed of stainless steel and high-durability resin, provides improved high-frequency reproduction
- Diaphragm’s hard carbon coating enables it to produce powerful, detailed wide-range audio
- Long voice coils increase the drivers’ power, enabling rich, low-frequency audio reproduction
- Flexible memory cable loops over ears for a custom fit and long-wearing comfort
- Detachable 1.2 m (3.9') cable, with newly developed A2DC (Audio Designed Detachable Coaxial) connectors at the headphones, offers exceptional durability and optimized audio performance
- In-line control with mic for answering/ending calls and controlling music & video playback
- Durable ABS resin housings greatly reduce unwanted resonance
- Includes silicone eartips (XS/S/M/L) and protective pouch
Audio-technica ATH-LS70iS Earphones Specifications:
|Driver Diameter||8.8 mm|
|Frequency Response||5 Hz – 26,000 Hz|
|Maximum Input Power||200 mW|
|Weight||6.5 g (0.2 oz) (without cable)|
|Cable||Detachable 1.2 m (3.9') with A2DC connectors|
|Connector||3.5 mm (1/8") gold-plated stereo mini-plug, L-shaped|
|Accessories Included||Silicone eartips (XS/S/M/L), protective pouch|