Authorized Dealer. 2 Year Warranty. Free 2 Day shipping.
In-Ear Quad Armature Driver Headphones with In-line Mic & Control
Featuring quad balanced armature drivers specially designed for the LS “Live Sound” Series, the Audio-technica ATH-LS400iS Earphones deliver clear, immersive audio with full, powerful bass. Each housing contains one mid-frequency and one high-frequency driver, along with two low-frequency drivers, resulting in incredibly well-balanced sound across the entire frequency range, and including strong, fully realized bass.
The housings are constructed of rigid stainless steel and tough Tritan resin to reduce unwanted resonance while also providing sleek, see-through styling. Specially designed acoustic sound pipes, fashioned from stainless steel and high-durability resin, are encased within the eartip posts, guiding music from the drivers to the listener’s ears with improved high-frequency response. The eartip posts are angled for a comfortable, sound-isolating fit.
The Audio-technica ATH-LS400iS Earphones comes with a detachable 1.2 m (3.9') cable with A2DC (Audio Designed Detachable Coaxial) connectors at the headphones for exceptional durability and audio performance. The cable is equipped with an in-line mic and controller for handling phone calls and music and video playback on compatible devices. The flexible memory cable loops around the ears for a custom fit that is enhanced by the four sizes (XS, S, M, L) of included eartips.
Audio-Technica ATH-LS400iS Earphones Specifications:
|Frequency Response||15 – 20,000 Hz|
|Maximum Input Power||3 mW|
|Weight||12.0 g (0.4 oz) (without cable)|
|Cable||Detachable 1.2 m (3.9') with A2DC connectors|
|Connector||3.5 mm (1/8") gold-plated stereo mini-plug, L-shaped|
|Accessories Included||Silicone eartips (XS/S/M/L), hard carrying case|
- Quad balanced armature drivers, specially designed for the Live Sound series, feature one mid-frequency and one high-frequency driver, along with two low-frequency drivers for clear, powerfully immersive sound with exceptional bass
- Acoustic sound pipe, constructed of stainless steel and high-durability resin, provides improved high-frequency reproduction
- Flexible memory cable loops over ears for a custom fit and long-wearing comfort
- Detachable 1.2 m (3.9') cable, with newly developed A2DC (Audio Designed Detachable Coaxial) connectors at the headphones, offers exceptional durability and optimized audio performance
- In-line control with mic for answering/ending calls and controlling music & video playback
- Housings constructed of rigid stainless steel and tough Tritan resin to greatly reduce unwanted resonance
- Includes silicone eartips (XS/S/M/L) and hard carrying case
The AT-WLA1 wireless headphone adapter cable utilizes Bluetooth® technology to turn wired in-ear headphones into wireless headphones. The cable works with any in-ear headphones equipped with A2DC (Audio Designed Detachable Coaxial) cable connectors.
The AT-WLA1 features an in-line mic and controls, allowing you to answer calls, adjust volume and control music playback on compatible smartphones and other devices. The cable’s behind-the-neck design conveniently situates the mic and controls for easy access and places the battery case on the upper back where, if desired, it can be attached to your shirt collar with the included clip. Ear hooks are also included for use with headphones designed to wrap around the ears.
The internal battery powers the headphones for up to 7 hours (200 hours standby) and can be recharged with the included 30 cm (1') USB charging cable.
*The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by Audio-Technica Corporation is under license. Other trademarks and trade names are those of their respective owners.
- Allows wired A2DC-compatible in-ear headphones to be used wirelessly
- Bluetooth wireless technology with in-line mic and controls for answering/ending calls, controlling music & video playback and adjusting volume on connected devices
- Internal battery provides up to 7 hours of continuous use (200 hours on standby) on a full charge
- Supports high-quality aptX and AAC audio codecs
- Includes 30 cm (1') USB charging cable, ear hooks and pouch
- Includes clip for attaching battery pack to shirt collar
- Compatible with in-ear headphones that attach to cable via A2DC (Audio Designed Detachable Coaxial) connectors
Corresponding Headphone Impedance: 11.5 – 47 ohms
Maximum Output Level: 2.5 mW + 2.5 mW (at 16 ohms, T.H.D. 10%)
Frequency Response: 20 – 20,000 Hz
Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 55 dB (A-weighted)
Total Harmonic Distortion: <=0.15%
Output Connector: A2DC
Battery: DC 3.7 V lithium polymer rechargeable battery
Battery Life: Max. 7 hours continuous use (200 hours standby)
Charging Time: Approx. 3 hours (for 0-100% charge)
Operating Temperature: 41 – 104° F (5° – 40° C)
Weight: 10 g (0.35 oz)
Accessories Included: 30 cm (1') USB charging cable, ear hooks, secure-fit clip, pouch
Type (Microphone): Condenser
Sensitivity (Microphone): -44 dB (1V/Pa at 1 kHz)
Frequency Response (Microphone): 100 – 10,000 Hz
Polar Pattern (Microphone): Omnidirectional
Input Jack: Micro USB Type B
Communication System: Bluetooth Version 4.1
Output: Bluetooth Specification Power Class 2
Maximum Communication Range: Line of sight - approx. 10 m (33')
Compatible Bluetooth Profiles: A2DP, AVRCP, HFP, HSP
Support Codec: aptX, AAC, SBC