- Crafted from solid block of aluminum
- ultra-light and provides surprising sound performance
- Dynamic full tone sound design integrating a custom-designed 10.8 mm driver
- Able to reproduce the original sound material as authentically as possible
- Active Noise Cancellation
B&O H3 ANC Noise Cancelling In-Ear Headphones (Gun Metal)
Active Noise Cancellation technology
The B&O H3 ANC Noise Cancelling In-Ear Headphones (Gun Metal) ’s include a lithium-ion rechargeable battery that lasts up to 20 hours for interrupted Active Noise Cancellation playtime. The headphones continue to work and still sound great even if the battery runs out while in use. The BeoPlay H3’s feature a specially engineered Active Noise Cancellation system based on “feed-forward” technology. A small, discrete microphone located within the housing of the headphones measures the existing level of ambient noise. The signal picked up by the internal microphone is then transferred to an Active Noise Cancellation circuit which filters out any unwanted signal form the microphone and converts the signal into “anti-noise.” It is then used to eliminate any unwanted ambient noise to a noticeably clearer, enhanced sound level and quality for the listener.
Beoplay H3 have a unique housing crafted from a lightweight metal that makes it robust yet ultra-light.
26 air vents have been precision drilled into the housing of the earphones, which also reduce the weight, although their primary functions are to provide comfort and amazing acoustics.
The inline remote and microphone give you hassle-free control over your device right from the cord.
Tangle resistant cord that makes H3 easy to grab and use without having to waste time untangling it - even if it has been stuffed into a pocket.
An extra soft rubber earbud, available in different sizes, ensures a perfect fit for almost any ear size and shape. The earbud is placed slightly off axis to the speaker unit to fit the funnel of the human ear. And because of the great fit, there is no sound leakage – and you get incredible acoustic performance.
Beoplay H3 is designed by Jakob Wagner. Jakob was born in Copenhagen in 1963, and has degrees in Engineering and Product Design. His designs have won numerous Red Dot and iF awards and have been exhibited internationally.
B&O H3 ANC Noise Cancelling In-Ear Headphones (Gun Metal) Highlights:
- active noise cancellation minimizes outside distractions
- dynamic drivers housed in semi-open aluminum earpieces offer clear, open sound
- control module allows you to quickly toggle noise-cancellation on and off
- battery life: up to 20 hours of use with noise cancellation activated
- battery not needed when listening without noise cancellation
- in-line three-button remote lets you control music and volume on an iPhone, iPod, or iPad
- built-in microphone lets you take calls with an iPhone
- 47" cable with miniplug connector
- USB charging cable included
- includes five pairs of ear tips to ensure a comfortable, secure fit:
- 4 sizes of silicone tips
- 1 pair of Comply™ foam tips
- airline adapter for in-flight entertainment systems
- carry case included
- frequency response: 20-16,000 Hz
- weight: 1.41 ounces
- warranty: 2 years