1 Year Warranty. Free expedited shipping.
- Headphone Drive Ability – 16~32 ohms (recommended)
- Listen with your headphones and earphones with a regular 3.5mm jack
- High performance DAC chip has better quality than the iPhone’s stock DAC
- High quality microphone for better sounding voice recording and calls
- Supported USB Sampling Rate- Lossless 48kHz, may change to up to 192kz pending changes to the LAM module
FiiO i1 Headphone Amplifier and DAC - Apple Lightening Amplifier
The Fiio i1 Headphone Amplifier and DAC - Apple Lightening Amplifier is an MFi-certified Lightning to 3.5mm headphone adapter designed to provide connection of standard 3.5mm jack–equipped headphones to Apple Lightning port–equipped products. Additionally, it features a built-in microphone and on-board, multi-function controls. It is compatible with sample rates up to 48 kHz.
Connect the Lightning connector to your compatible Apple device. Plug your headphones into the 3.5mm female jack. The 31.5” cable allows you to have some space from your device. Control device functions, such as volume, play/pause, track skip, answer/end call, and more via the three buttons on the i1’s aluminum body.
The i1 offers low distortion and minimal power consumption. It will enter low-power mode when your device is in sleep mode.
- Connect headphones equipped with a standard 3.5mm headphone jack to your Apple device
- For Apple products with a Lightning port
- Lightning connector to 3.5mm female jack
- Automatic detection of standard headphones and headphones with in-line controls
- Built-in microphone
- On-board multi-function controls for volume, play, pause, volume, answer call, end call, and more
- 31.5" (80cm) cable length
- MFi certified
- Low distortion
- Up to 48 kHz sample rate
- Low power consumption
- Includes cable clip