TM2 Stereo Earphones
TM2 is the Fostex’ first and the next generation TWS earphones that consists of a pair of main receiver unit with touch-sensor and multi-button, detachable flexible short cable and detachable 6mm dynamic driver unit. The latest Qualcomm chipset QCC3026 allows left and right independent connection with a True Wireless™ Stereo Plus ready device.
In addition to the supplied MMCX short cable, using optional cables allows various third party IEMs to be TWS.
- Flexible short cable can be fitted to various shapes of ears even you wear glasses.
- A φ6mm drivers in minimally designed earphones, developed by Fostex own technology, reproduces wide frequency range for its size.
- Legacy mode allows to connect each sides as master and slave.
- True wireless Stereo Plus mode allows to connect each independent L,R sides.
- Multi button at rear side
- Detachable three-piece configuration
The Charging Case has enough room to accommodate large size third party IEM.
Note: This case does not contain battery for on-the-road charging. Only chargeable when connecting to USB adapter.
- Bluetooth 5.0 for stable connection via the latest Qualcomm QCC3026 SoC
- True Wireless™ Stereo Plus mode connects with left and right units respectively for stable connection and power efficiency (with TWS Plus ready device)
- Role swapping function automatically switches the master and slave for efficient battery consumption to realize long time operation.
- Fostex high-performance φ 6mm dynamic driver unit comes as standard and can be swapped with your favorite IEM with MMXC Connector, or optional CIEM 2PIN Type or FitEear 2PIN Type Connector.
- Use of either Left or Right unit independently (e.g. for phone calls)
- Flexible short cable is designed to fit various shape of ears.
- On-unit control via switch (Music play/Call control) and Touch sensor (Volume control, Fast forward, Rewind)
- Water resistant of IPX5 class
- App to be available in near future for iOS and Android that allows for blending in the envi-ronmental sound (Landscape Mode), 5-band EQ and Voice Assistant function.
TM2 App now available from the App Store and Google Play
The exclusive Application "Fostex TM Sound Support" for iOS that supports extension of TM2 functions. You can download and install in your iPhone or Android device to get the following Firmware Version 2.9.
- Improves connection between Left & Right
- Adjusts the level of the prompt voice
- Add auto off after 10 min. of no Bluetooth connection
- 5-band EQ, Voice Assistant Function etc. are planned to become available on the next firmware update.
Firmware ver.：Bluetooth ver.5.0
Transmission：FHSS（ Frequency hopping type）
Transmission distance：Approx. 10m
Frequency range：2.4 GHz（2402 ～ 2480MHz）
Profile：A2DP 1.3, AVRCP 1.6,HSP 1.2, HFP 1.7
Contents protection：SCMS-T types
Transmission range：20Hz ～ 20kHz
Frequency response range：10Hz~40kHz
Directivity：All directions／CVC Noise cancelling available
Music play ：Play、Pause、Fast forward、Rewind、Next song, Previous song, volume control,
Call control：Receiving call, Call off
Input：micro USB（type B）
Weight：128g（Except for TM2）
TM2 body dimension：W40.2×D48.2×H8.8(mm)
TM2 body weight：11g×2（Including cables, earphones）
Battery：DC3.7V (Internal charge Lithium-ion)
Charge time：Approx. 1 hour 30mins（Full charge）
Play time / Call time：Max approx. 10 hours
USB Charge cable
Ear pieces（S,M,L： M size equipped）
PU leather pouch
Specifications and appearance are subject to change without notice for product improvement