|The Klipsch X12i Reference Headphone improves on its predecessor in a number of ways. First and foremost, X12i receives the new cable and microphone combination from the entire X-series. This improves durability, voice/microphone intelligibility, and cable noise. Visually, a copper ring is added to the milled housing to match the remaining Klipsch Reference line.Award-winning classic revisited. All the sound and comfort with enhanced durability.
- SO COMFORTABLE IT’S PATENTED - Incredible comfort through oval ear tips and tiny housing.
- MILLED ALUMINUM HOUSING - Incredibly light and strong, aluminum maximizes durability and decreases wall thickness.
- AUDIOPHILE BALANCED ARMATURE - The smallest, highest performing single-driver in the Klipsch lineup.
- ULTRA LIGHT - The lightest headphone we make weighing a mere total of 15 grams.
- Smaller Than Anything - The milled aluminum housing measures a spectacular 6mm in diameter, ensuring that it will fit into any ear canal, and fit deep enough to do a great job of blocking out sound and improving sound quality.
- Audiophile Acoustics - Custom-tuned, award-winning, and known globally as one of the best in-ear headphones on the market, the KG-926 perfectly reproduces full range sound, emulating the acoustic profile of a tube amplifier.