with Mic, Remote, and Universal Volume
- Advanced sports earphones engineered for runners and gym-goers
- Secure over-the-ear fit with flexible earhooks never falls out
- Pivoting nozzles and patented ergonomic
earpiece design provide all-day comfort
- Clear, dynamic sound with crisp treble and deep, enhanced bass
- Liquipel Watersafe™ nano-coating technology
provides protection from sweat and the elements
- Detachable, user-replaceable cables for added longevity
- Built-in microphone, remote, and universal volume control
for headset functionality
- Includes protective carrying case, shirt clip, and 4 sets of eartips
NEVER LOSE FOCUS
Engineered for runners and gym-goers, the MEE M7P is the world’s most advanced and ergonomic sports earphone, combining an over-the-ear design with pivoting nozzles that provide a comfortable fit in ears of all shapes and sizes while channeling clear, dynamic sound. Together with the IPX5 sweat-resistant construction, this allows you to forget about your earphones and concentrate on your workout.
The in-ear design of the M7P keeps music in and external noise – out. This enables you to listen at lower volumes, protecting your hearing and improving sound quality. Four sets of eartips allow for a personalized fit and maximum comfort.
BUILT TO LAST
Liquipel Watersafe™ nano-coating technology provides protection from sweat and the elements, while detachable, user-replaceable cables mean there is no need to replace the entire earphone if the cable is accidentally damaged.
WHAT'S IN THE BOX
Sport-Fi M7P in-ear earphones,
Color-matched carrying case,
4 pairs of silicone eartips,
Shirt clip, attached to the cable