– 40mm drivers for clear mids and solid bass.
– Built-in microphone for making and receiving calls.
– Only ONE button (yes, really). The rest is touch control, pretty cool.
– Bluetooth 3.0.
– Works with any Bluetooth-enabled device.
– Battery level “fuel gauge” displayed on source device.
– 3.5mm AUX jack.
– Foldable and flexible.
– Play time: 10 hours.
– Real, real comfortable ear pads.
– Package includes: USB to micro-USB charging cable, 3.5mm to 3.5mm color-matched cable and signature ODT carry pouch.
These are the Privates, Outdoor Tech's touch-control, Bluetooth, wireless headphones. They feature a touch-pad interface on the right earpiece that allows you to change tracks and control volume with the swipe of a finger, built-in call functionality, a 3.5mm AUX jack for plug-in capability and a tough canvas wrap around the headband. The Privates are better-looking than a glass of scotch after that middle-seat flight between Sweaty Mister Johnson and Screaming Baby Timmy and more convenient than a twelve gauge when the zombies end up at your house.
Fully wireless, fully portable.
The Privates wireless headphones use Bluetooth to connect with your smartphone, tablet, laptop, or any other Bluetooth-enabled device, and operate via a touch pad on the right earpiece. Simply swipe your finger left or right to skip tracks and up or down to change volume. The Privates stream crystal-clear audio for a range of up to 32 feet for 10 hours on a single charge. So yes, you can put your phone on one side of a river, take your boat across and listen to music on the other side, but in all honesty that's not a very good story or an effective use of your time.
Built-in call functionality.
When connected to your phone, the Privates' built-in microphone allows you to make and receive hands-free calls from anywhere, anytime. One press of the multi-function button allows you to answer or hang up a call without ever touching your phone, so you can use your hands for more important things, like digging for treasure.
The sky is the limit.
The Privates Bluetooth headphones come with lots of extra little features. A 3.5mm auxiliary jack allows you to use them in situations that don't allow for Bluetooth connectivity, like on an airplane or with a non-Bluetooth device. This port also lets you use them if you forgot to charge them. The Privates also project a fuel gauge onto your device that actively tells you how much juice you've got left. Integrated hinges allow you to fold and stow your Privates when they are not in use. Swivel ear pads make for the most comfy headphones out there. Finally, they come with a signature ODT carry pouch. Details count... you don't get a toy with your Happy Meal just arbitrarily.
- 40mm drivers for clear mids and solid bass.
- Built-in microphone for making and receiving calls.
- Only ONE button (yes, really). The rest is touch control, pretty cool.
- Bluetooth 3.0.
- Works with any Bluetooth-enabled device.
- Battery level "fuel gauge" displayed on source device.
- 3.5mm AUX jack.
- Foldable and flexible.
- Play time: 10 hours.
- Real, real comfortable ear pads.
- Package includes: USB to micro-USB charging cable, 3.5mm to 3.5mm color-matched cable and signature ODT carry pouch.