- Around-the-ear design with closed, padded ear cups and adjustable headband and folds up for easier storage and portability
- Active noise-canceling technology reduces distracting external sounds
- Active listening mode uses built-in headphone amplifier for more powerful and precise audio with portable sources; Tri-mode operation allows passive listening (without batteries), active listening mode, and active listening mode with noise cancellation
- In-line remote/microphone for hands-free use with iPod, iPhone, and iPad
- In-line push-to-hear monitor control pauses the audio source and noise-canceling feature for brief conversations without removing headphones
Designed for people on the move.
- On a train, on a plane, from your computer to your bedroom, PSB headphones are lightweight and ready to pack up anywhere you want to go. Fold 'em up into the protective travel case and you'll never be far from true hi-fi listening. PSB even added a thoughtful touch for your comfort - dual input connections on either side of the headphones means no more crossed wires. Just plug in the cable on the left or right and be within easy reach of a headphone jack no matter where it's situated.
All of the music. None of the noise.
- Sometimes you just want it to be just you and your music in your own personal space. The PSB M4U 2 Active Noise Cancelling Headphones dont let anything come between you and enjoying your music. Thanks to PSB's exclusive Room Feel technology, your music will sound so rich and natural you'll think you're listening to a set of high-end loudspeakers.
All of the music. Non-stop.
- The M4U 2 model features three convenient modes of operation: Active Noise Cancellation (ANC), Active Mode, and Passive Mode (without batteries). Listen all day and all night with 60 hours of run time in ANC or Active modes. When you're out of batteries, switch to Passive Mode without missing a beat.
- Listen longer in extra comfort. PSB's unique two-way adjustable ear pads are gyro-suspended for optimal ergonomics and supreme comfort. Super soft ear pads and light weight make the headphones disappear, leaving only rich, detailed sounds. The expandable headband also adjusts easily for a more customized fit.
What's in the Box:
- Black over-ear noise-canceling headphones
- Pair of spare ear-pads
- 5' Cable with in-line remote/microphone and monitor button (with straight 3.5mm plug on one end and a right-angle 3.5mm plug on the other end)
- 5' Cable with in-line monitor button (with straight 3.5mm plug on one end and a right-angle 3.5mm plug on the other end)
- Airline adapter
- 3.5mm-to-1/4" adapter
- Cleaning cloth
- 2 "AAA" batteries
- Zippered semi-hard case
- Quick Start Guide
- Limited Warranty
- Music for You brochure
- Ear-pad Installation and Removal card
- folding, over-the-ear design with closed, padded ear-cups and adjustable headband
- active noise-canceling technology reduces distracting external sounds
- active listening mode uses built-in headphone amplifier for more powerful and precise audio with portable sources
- tri-mode operation allows passive listening (without batteries), active listening mode, and active listening mode with noise cancellation
- in-line remote/microphone for hands-free use with iPod®, iPhone®, and iPad®
- in-line push-to-hear monitor control pauses the audio source and noise-canceling feature for brief conversations without removing headphones
- convenient dual input connections let you plug the cable into the right or left ear-cup
- large 40mm drivers for low distortion and extended range
- frequency response: 20-20,000 Hz (±1.5dB)
- sensitivity: 102 dB
- impedance: 32 ohms (passive mode); 10k ohms (active/noise canceling mode)
- warranty: 2 years