Sennheiser HD650 w/ Free FiiO E10K Olympus 2 Headphone Amplifier!
Audio46 has you covered! Get the Sennheiser HD650 WITH a FiiO E10K Olympus 2 Headphone Amplifier on the side for only $499.99 ($575.00 Value). This promotion is for a very limited time and is first come first serve. Get this sweet deal today!
Sennheiser HD650 Stereo Headphones
With the HD 650, audiophiles will experience truly unique natural sound. With sound this good, long concerts in the comfort of your home are a certainty, so the HD 650 also sets standards in comfort and convenience. The HD 650 is a genuine masterpiece, which will satisfy even the most demanding listener. HD 650 â€“ the Reference Class.
- Balanced & transparent sound
- Elegant titanium-silver finish
- Optimized for hi-resolution recordings
- Made in Ireland
Features a specially modulated connecting cable (detachable) made from highly conductive OFC copper, Kevlar-reinforced, with very low handling noise, i.e. low structure-borne sound sensitivity.
- Top-of-the-range open, dynamic hi-fi stereo headphones
- Systems with narrow tolerances (Â± 1 dB), hand-picked in pairs
- High-quality titanium/silver finish
- Neodymium ferrous magnet systems ensure optimum sensitivity and an excellent dynamic response
- Exceptionally natural, spatial and accurate sound
- Can be directly connected to stationary hi-fi components of the highest quality, in particular SACD, DVD-A and CD players
- Peace of mind - thanks to the 2-year international warranty
Get on board with the Sennheiser HD650 Stereo Headphones. With brilliant materials and exceptional engineering, these headphones will brighten up your music everyday!
Introducing the Sennheiser HD650 Stereo Headphone. Here's a perfect addition to your high-end home entertainment system. Hand-picked components, special acoustic materials and exceptional engineering make these headphones an audiophile's dream.
FREQUENCY RESPONSE (HEADPHONES)10 - 39500 Hz
THD, TOTAL HARMONIC DISTORTION< 0,05 %
CONTACT PRESSUREca. 2,5 N
JACK PLUGJack 6,35 mm stéréo plaqué or
CABLE LENGTH3 m / symétrique /détachable
TRANSDUCER PRINCIPLEdynamic, open
WEIGHTw/o cable: 260 g
FiiO E10K OLYMPUS 2 USB DAC And Headphone Amplifier
Make music sound better today!
FiiO E10K OLYMPUS 2 Headphone Amplifier:
The FiiO E10K OLYMPUS 2 Headphone Amplifier is designed to improve your laptop's audio output quality via its PCM5102 DAC chip and is capable of handling PCM files in up to 24-bit, 96 kHz resolution. It features a selectable bass boost and low-pass filter, both with circuitry optimized for a low noise floor when engaged, allowing you to customize the sound of your audio to your tastes. The unit connects to your laptop via its Micro USB connection, which also provides it with power. It offers a variety of connections, including a front-panel 1/8" headphone jack, a rear-panel 1/8" line output and a rear-panel coaxial digital output, which allows you to send your digital audio to another destination. DAC Chip/ The internal DAC chip is a PCM5102 and can handle PCM files up to 24-bit/96 kHz while improving audio quality through via a linear internal filter, reduced delay and internal silence on changing tracks and no phase shifts. Low Noise Floor The unit has an optimized low-pass filter and selectable bass boost circuit that are designed for a low noise floor in all states. Amplification Stage The E10K features a LMH6643 op amp, which is designed for transient response and driving power. Portable Design A brushed aluminum shell and chassis allow for durable portable use.
- Volume potentiometer with barrier-free design for easy operation
- Switchable built-in 3dB bass boosting circuit; superior to software EQ effect
- USB digital audio convert to coaxial digital audio output
- Fixed volume full-scale line level output for maximum signal quality
- Automatic support by modern OS without drivers. Maximum audio format: 96Khz/24Bit