- 30mm Driver Unit
- Gold Connectors and OFC Cord
- Headphones feature a closed-ear design
- Wrap-around cushions deliver better sound insulation
- 30-millimeter driver units deliver full-range sound
- Gold-plated plugs for excellent signal conductivity
The MDR-7502 is an on-the-ear closed back professional headphone that delivers clear, high-quality sound reproduction. The headphone features gold connectors, an oxygen-free cord, 30mm driver units and a frequency response of 60Hz to 18kHz.
Designed for a broad range of applications, from general sound monitoring in the studio or in the field, to a high quality, low-cost alternative to consumer headphones, the MDR-7502 is built with longevity in mind.
- Supra-aural closed-back stereo headphone ideal for use both for professional applications, and with portable audio sources such as MP3 or CD players
- 30mm diameter drive units deliver deeper bass, lower distortion and wider dynamic range
- Neodymium magnets for maximum energy and minimum size
- OFC cable and gold plated Unimatch plug provides both 1/8" mini-jack and 1/4"TRS phono connectivity
|Frequency Range||60 Hz - 18 kHz|
|Maximum Input Power||1000 mW|
|Connectors||1/8" stereo mini-jack, with 1/8" to 1/4" TRS phono adapter|
|Cable Length||6.5' (2 m)|