Strauss & Wagner
No headphone Jack? No problem.
The SI201 earbuds with MFi lightning connector is an audiophile answer to your lightning-only lifestyle.
Elegantly designed to deliver solid bass and smooth, detailed high notes. Our built-in DAC offers superior decoding and sound quality. Plus a choice of three sizes of silicone ear tips (S/M/L) assures maximum comfort for external noise isolation.
- Built-in lightning connection for compatibility across iPod, iPhone, and iPad devices
- Three-button remote with volume and playback adjustment, as well as a microphone for calls and voice commands
- Integrated microphone allows for clearer audio quality thanks to a sensitivity of -48 dB
- White Apple-style aesthetic with stylish yet durable aluminum housing
- Large and powerful 10 mm dynamic driver for better bass response
- Stainless steel mesh nozzle
- Includes: three sizes of silicone ear tips for personalized comfort plus a carry pouch
- One year warranty
Strauss & Wagner SI201 Sound Isolating Earbuds With MFi Certified Cable
I am genuinely surprised by how much I've fallen in love with these. So I'm really basic when it comes to audio. I use Google Music on my iPhone, and that's good enough for me. For the longest time I'd just buy whatever was under $20 at my local Duane Reade. Then I started complaining about needing noise cancelling, and I ended up receiving Audio-Technica ATH-ANC33iS as a gift. I was fine with those because they did cancel a lot of noise. The sound quality tho? Lol I didn't realize just how little definition I was getting until I tried the S&W SI201,, and the S&W SI201 are *cheaper*. It feels like the audio equivalent of someone restoring one of those yellowed paintings and you discover all the amazing color hiding underneath. Seriously, all I did was change earphones and suddenly I'm a spoiled audio snob. I can't ever go back. In terms of noise reduction, the S&W SI201 functions essentially like earplugs. It has multiple eartip sizes, with the Medium being the most snug for me. Definitely better than the ATH-ANC33iS in terms of overall comfort, plus I don't need to worry about using/replacing batteries for practically the same level of isolation. (Plus whenever I walk around with them, I feel like I'm using a fancier version of Apple's earphones without going full AirPod.) I think the only downside is I can't use the S&W SI201 with my laptop because of the lightning connector. I really love the sound on them though. I hope the company comes out with equally amazing earphones I can use everywhere.