ATH-R70x ($349.99 value)
FiiO A3 Amp ($59.99 value)
Yo! So you are working on your next fire track? Then you need the best. You need accuracy. You need a pair of incredible, professional open-back monitors from Audio-Technica. You need a portable amp from FiiO so you can play that track on repeat until you know it’s perfect.
(Note: Audio46 Bundles are not eligible for additional “free gift” promotions)
Audio Technica ATH-R70X Open-Back Professional Reference Headphones
Introducing the Audio Technica ATH-R70X Open-Back Professional Reference Headphones! ATH-R70x is Audio-Technica’s first pair of open-back reference professional headphones. Together with the ATH-M70x, they stand as a flagship model in A-T’s lineup of professional studio headphones. Featuring specially designed drivers and acoustically transparent housings fashioned from aluminum honeycomb mesh, these headphones provide an accurate and natural open-back sound. They also incorporate a new, improved design of our popular 3D wing support system to provide even greater comfort during the prolonged use often required in professional settings. Robust yet lightweight, and equipped with a unique, dual-sided detachable cable that automatically maintains proper stereo orientation (no matter how it’s attached), the R70x headphones are built for lasting comfort, convenience and audio purity.
ATH-R70x has a very smooth, polite, and balanced sound signature. Tonality sounds natural and very pleasing without any annoying peaks or dips on the frequency spectrum. Light weight and comfortable for long sessions. Headband pressure is light, but it fits very well, and not easily moved from position even with lots of head movement.
- High-efficiency magnets and pure alloy magnetic circuit design reduce distortion and ensure accurate and extended high-frequency response
- Carbon composite resin improves structural rigidity to provide detailed transient response
- Acoustically transparent, aluminum honeycomb-mesh housings provide a natural and spacious open-back sound
- Breathable fabric earpads and improved wing support provide long-wearing comfort
- Feather-light weight (approx. 210 g w/o cable) and robust construction make headphones perfectly suited for professional use
- Unique, dual-sided detachable locking cable is L/R signal independent, always ensuring proper stereo orientation
|Driver Diameter||45 mm|
|Frequency Response||5 – 40,000 Hz|
|Maximum Input Power||1,000 mW at 1 kHz|
|Weight||210 g (7.4 oz), without cable and connector|
|Accessories Included||Protective carrying pouch|
FiiO A3 Portable Headphone Amplifier
E11K is now the A3, same great amp, just a different name.
FiiO A3 Portable Headphone Amplifier:
Maximize your music enjoyment with the FiiO A3 portable headphone amplifier. Whether soaking in the intricacies of a high resolution recording, or just rocking out to your favorite beats, the A3 is the perfect power source for your favorite headphones.
Suitable for headphones ranging from 16 to 150 Ohms, the A3 is potent enough to drive all but the most power hungry headphones. Use the low gain setting with high sensitivity IEMs, or switch it to high gain for full size headphones.
Audiophile Grade Design
The A3 offers superior sound quality through expertly selected components and design. Its pre-amplifier section is based on the TI OPA1642, with excellent layering, midrange resolution, and high frequency extension. The power amplifier section relies on the AD8397 for great bass control and smooth drive characteristics.
Sophisticated Bass Boost
A fully discrete bass boost circuit increases output by 3.5dB at 60Hz, producing a gentle swell of low end energy that preserves the overall sound field. The bass boost circuit is completely bypass when off to ensure low noise floor and purity of sound quality.
The A3 is handsome with an all aluminum body and chassis. Not only is it solid and sturdy, it also provides superior shielding from EM interference. A knurled volume knob is mated to a smooth turning ALPS potentiometer. Toggle switches are used for enhanced reliability and are easier to operate. A 1400mAh internal battery powers the A3 for up to 16 hours of use.
FR: 20Hz ~ 20kHz
THD N: 0.004% (1kHz)
Charge Time: 4h
Work Time: 16h
Drive Capability: 16~150 Ohm
Dimensions: 91.2mm x 56mm x 13mm
- Suitable for headphones ranging from 16 to 150 Ohms. Gain switch for matching output to headphone power needs.
- Superior sound quality through expertly selected components and design, utilizing OPA1642 preamp and AD8397 amp section.
- Fully discrete bass boost circuit increases output by 3.5dB at 60Hz, with bypass when off.
- Handsome all aluminum body and chassis is sturdy and shielding against EM interference.
- 1400mAh internal battery powers for up to 16 hours of use.