USP1 monitor series - Made in USA*
The USP1 is our first product that we are making here locally. The housing is a hand-poured pewter metal that allows us to control the resonance of the housing for more precise sound reproduction. This the newest earbud in our our award-winning monitor series line. It features an 8mm dynamic speaker driver/monitor, precision tuned acoustics for more accurate sound while not being fatiguing for longer listening sessions.
The USP1 has black aluminum baffle mated to metal pewter housing that is hand-poured locally in New Hampshire, USA. Final assembly, packing and inspection is also done here in the thinksound office. The USP1 also has tangle resistant PVC-free cables. Passive noise cancellation minimizes ambient sounds. Each pair comes with four sets of ear fittings to ensure a perfect fit, a carrying pouch and the new hard case. As with all thinksound in-ear headphones, the USP1 comes with a one (1) year warranty.
• Voiced and assembled by acclaimed audio engineer, Aaron Fournier.
• High-definition precision-tuned 8mm driver for detailed, accurate sound
• Hand-poured metal pewter housing
• Compatible with iOS and Android devices
• Advanced studio acoustics and a full range sound
• Dynamic driver features 10 Hz – 20 kHz frequency response
• 97 ±3 dB @ 1KHz 1mW sensitivity
• 16 ohm impedance
• 45? angled gold plated plug for increased clarity & durability
• Kevlar-reinforced, tangle-resistant 4 foot long cable
• Passive Noise Isolation minimizes ambient sounds
• Sweat-resistant design, perfect for the gym
• Four flexible silicon ear inserts for a secure fit (s/m/l/xl)
• Cord clip & carrying pouch
• One (1) year limited warranty
*from a mix of domestic and foreign materials.