- 40mm Dual-Diaphragm drivers (biggest in class, patent-pending)
- Compact on-ear, lightweight, steel construction
- Vibrant bass, vivid mids, vivacious highs
- BLISS noise isolation
- Exoskeleton hard case
V-MODA Crossfade M-80 Vocal On-Ear Noise-Isolating Metal Headphones
Tuned and trusted by V-MODA's golden ears, editors, audiophiles, producers, and DJs on the forums and around the globe. Our M-Class series has won a record number of awards and is used by the world's top DJs.
M-Class 40mm Dual-Diaphragm Drivers - inner & outer rings deliver vibrant bass, vivid mids & vivacious highs without overlap
Passive Noise Isolation – cuts out noise
No Batteries or Processing – powerful clarity without two extra digital-to-analog conversions – toxins that pollute your music
Obsessive Quality Control – <2dB variance for strict sound consistency compared to most
Tested for durability using military-level MIL-STD-810 quality standards
- Kevlar-reinforced cable – 1+ million bends for cables & degree strain relief (100x industry standard)
- Concrete Drop – up to 60 drops from 1.5m onto concrete
- SteelFlex Headband – up to 10 flat bends
- Environmental Weather – survives severe high/low temperatures, humidity, salt spray & UV rays
V-MODA is the authentic music brand that fuses fashion and function. Headphones are essential tools for mobile producers and musicians who require unparalleled performance delivered reliably, night in and night out. The founder of V-MODA, also a producer and DJ, designed the LP2 to deliver professional sound yet withstand even the rigorous needs of globetrotting travelers. V-MODA's professional pedigree is shown through a clear history of innovation: the Hex design, product, drivers, CliqFold, SharePlay, V-CORK, packaging and accessories are all patented or patent pending.
The Crossfade series was master crafted by the people - over 200 audiophiles, editors, artists, DJs and Grammy-winning musicians collaborated for years on the tuning and features of the line. V-MODA utilized hundreds of prototypes to gain feedback from the collective masterminds of the best in the business to create the ultimate versatile and customizable headphone.