FREE FEDEX SECOND DAY SHIPPING
2 Year Warranty.
- Dual Balanced-Armature Drivers
- Ambient Sound Mixing into Monitors
- 20 Hz to 18 kHz Frequency Response
- 119 dB SPL at 1 mW Sensitivity
- Star Silicone and True-Fit Foam Eartips
- Replaceable Braided Cable
- Handcrafted in the USA
The clear/black AM Pro 20 Dual-Driver Universal Ambient-Port In-Ear Monitors are designed for professional stage-monitoring applications and feature Westone's exclusive SLED technology, which incorporates an ambient port that allows performers to hear and feel the energy and input from the audience, fellow performers, and their stage surroundings.
The AM Pro 20 utilizes two balanced-armature drivers with a 2-way passive crossover to deliver a frequency response of 20 Hz to 18 kHz at a sensitivity of 119 dB SPL at 1mW into a 27-Ohm load. The included eartips are designed for comfort with up to 12 dB of noise reduction, while the replaceable 50" cable is designed to fit over your ears to help reduce micro-phonics and secure the earphones in place. They come with five Star Silicone eartips, five True-Fit foam eartips, a mini-monitor vault, and a cleaning tool. The earphones are handcrafted in Colorado Springs by Westone's team of artisans and lab technicians.
- Westone True-Fit Technology: 50+ years experience with in-ear applications has yielded a low-profile, lightweight, universal earpiece which delivers maximum comfort and in-ear coupling for dynamic transfer of sound
- Balanced-Armature Drivers: Westone’s balanced armature drivers are significantly more compact and efficient than traditional dynamic drivers. By combining multiple balanced-armature drivers with sophisticated crossover networks, Westone monitors provide enhanced sonic detail and frequency range that extends well beyond typical in-ear solutions
- MMCX Audio Connector: Designed specifically for musicians’ monitors, our audio connector ensures a reliable connection every time
- Patent-Pending SLED Technology: Combines your ambient surroundings with your monitor signal with no compromise to the frequency response
- TRU™ Audio Filter: Allows you to fully experience your performance—hear your band, your fans, and everything else
|Driver||Dual balanced-armature drivers with passive crossover|
|Sensitivity||119 dB SPL at 1 mW|
|Frequency Response||20 Hz to 18 kHz|
|Impedance||27 Ohms at 1 kHz|
|Noise Attenuation||Passive: 25 dB|
|Cable||Length: 50.0" / 128 cm
Connection: MMCX Audio