2 Year Warranty.
- Balanced-Armature Driver
- Comfortable Earpiece
- Construction Promotes Dynamic Sound
- 20 Hz to 16 kHz Frequency Response
- Sensitivity of 114 dB SPL
- Braided Aramid-Reinforced Cable
- Durable and Replaceable MMCX Cable
- Cable Isolates Against Mechanical Noise
- Includes Silicone and Foam Ear Tips
- Includes Monitor Vault and Cleaning Tool
These high-quality universal in-ear monitors deliver the sonic performance that musicians demand, but at a price that is accessible to everyone. Designed by musicians, for musicians, the UM1 incorporates all the innovations and expertise that Westone has developed over the years creating universal-fit products. One such innovation is its proprietary True-Fit Technology, which results in a low-profile, lightweight earpiece that delivers maximum comfort and in-ear comfort for dynamic transfer of sound.
The UM1’s balanced-armature drivers are significantly more compact and efficient than traditional dynamic drivers. By combining multiple balanced-armature drivers with sophisticated crossover networks, the UM1 provides enhanced sonic detail and a frequency range that extends beyond typical in-ear solutions.
The replaceable, round cable boasts low resistance and minimal cable noise—perfect for taking the stage or just relaxing at home.
- Balanced-armature driver design
- Ergonomic, universal fit
- Designed by musicians, for musicians
- Extraordinary detail and clarity
Westone 79484 specs
|Sensitivity||114 dB SPL at 1 mW|
|Frequency Response||20 Hz to 16 kHz|
|Driver||1 x balanced armature, full-range|
|Cable||Removable MMCX audio|
|Dimensions and Weight||Not specified by manufacturer|