The PS2000e from Grado are dynamic, 32-Ohm headphones designed to provide sonic quality and comfortability to audiophiles, music aficionados, and mixing and mastering engineers.
The 50mm drivers, designed to diminish signal coloration, produce a frequency response of 5 Hz to 50 kHz. These open-air, dynamic transducers feature hand-carved maple inner chambers and metal alloy outer rings. Topping the wood with metal alloy decreases ringing and other unwanted distortions. The smoked chrome finish provides a sleek, shiny contrast to the black, padded leather head strap.
Stability of the total range of the frequency spectrum is improved due to the 12-conductor cable, which utilizes UHPLC (ultra-high purity, long crystal) copper. A 3.5mm (1/8”) adapter and extension cable are provided.
- Open-air, dynamic headphones
- 50mm drivers designed to diminish signal coloration
- Proprietary hybrid housing minimizes distortion and resonance
- Hand-carved maple inner chamber
- Metal alloy outer ring with smoked chrome finish
- Front cap and grille optimized to lessen diffractions of the signal emitting from the diaphragm
- Padded leather head strap
- 32 Ohms impedance
- 5 Hz to 50 kHz frequency response
- 12-conductor cable utilizing UHPLC (ultra-high purity, long crystal) copper
- 3.5mm (1/8″) adapter
- Extension cable included
|Operating Principle||Open air|
|Frequency Range||5 Hz to 50 kHz|
|SPL||99.8 dB @ 1 mW|
|Matching Tolerance||0.05 dB|
|Construction Material||Leather (head-strap)
Maple (inner chamber)
Metal alloy (outer ring)
|Cable||12-conductor, UHPLC (ultra-high purity, long crystal) copper|