Audio Technica ATH-M50x Professional Monitor Headphones
As the most critically acclaimed model in the M-Series line, the Audio Technica ATH-M50x Professional Monitor Headphones is praised by top audio engineers and pro audio reviewers year after year. Now, the ATH-M50x professional monitor headphones feature the same coveted sonic signature, with the added feature of detachable cables. From the large aperture drivers, sound isolating earcups and robust construction, the ATH-M50x provides an unmatched experience for the most critical audio professionals.
More About the M-Series Headphones
Critically acclaimed M-Series professional monitor headphones deliver accurate audio and outstanding comfort, perfect for long sessions in the studio and on the go. Contoured earcups seal tight for excellent sound isolation, with minimal bleed. And the pro-grade materials are durable, yet comfortable. Find out why online reviewers, top audio engineers, and cult followers agree, M-Series an unmatched combination of audio and build-quality that gets the job done. Hour after hour, year after year.
- ATH-M50x Critically acclaimed sonic performance praised by top audio engineers and pro audio reviewers
- Proprietary 45 mm large-aperture drivers with rare earth magnets and copper-clad aluminum wire voice coils
- Exceptional clarity throughout an extended frequency range, with deep, accurate bass response
- Circumaural design contours around the ears for excellent sound isolation in loud environments
- 90° swiveling earcups for easy, one-ear monitoring
- Professional-grade earpad and headband material delivers more durability and comfort
- Collapsible for space-saving portability
- Detachable cables (includes 1.2 m – 3.0 m coiled cable, 3.0 m straight cable and 1.2 m straight cable)
- ATH-M50x is the Top choice for studio tracking and mixing, as well as DJ monitoring and personal listening
Audio-Technica M Series Specifications
|Frequency Response||15 Hz – 20,000 Hz||15 Hz – 22,000 Hz||15 Hz – 24,000 Hz||15 Hz – 28,000 Hz||5 Hz – 40,000 Hz|
|Driver Size||40 mm||40 mm||40 mm||45 mm||45 mm|
|Sensitivity||96 dB||96 dB||98 dB||98 dB||97 dB|
|Maximum Input Power||700 mW||1300 mW||1600 mW||1600 mW||2,000 mW|
|Impedance Ω (ohms)||47||47||35||38||35|
|Earcup Swivel||15° Both Directions||15° Both Directions||15° In / 90° Out||90° Both Directions||90° Both Directions|
|Cable||9.8′ straight||9.8′ straight||3.9 – 9.8′ coiled, 9.8′ straight||9.8′ straight, 3.9 – 9.8′ coiled, 3.9′ straight||9.8′ straight, 3.9′ – 9.8′ coiled, 3.9′ straight|
|Weight||6.7 oz||7.8 oz||8.5 oz||10 oz||9.9 oz|
FiiO i1 Lightning to 3.5mm Headphone Adapter with Controls
The i1 from FiiO is an MFi-certified Lightning to 3.5mm headphone adapter designed to provide connection of standard 3.5mm jack–equipped headphones to Apple Lightning port–equipped products. It also features a built-in microphone and on-board, multi-function controls. It is compatible with sample rates up to 48 kHz.
Connect the Lightning connector to your compatible Apple device. Plug your headphones into the 3.5mm female jack. The 31.5” cable allows you to have some space from your device. Control device functions, such as volume, play/pause, track skip, answer/end call, and more via the three buttons on the i1’s aluminum body.
The i1 offers low distortion and minimal power consumption. It will enter low-power mode when your device is in sleep mode.
- Connect headphones equipped with a standard 3.5mm headphone jack to your Apple device
- For Apple products with a Lightning port
- Lightning connector to 3.5mm female jack
- Automatic detection of standard headphones and headphones with in-line controls
- Built-in microphone
- On-board multi-function controls for volume, play, pause, volume, answer call, end call, and more
- 31.5″ (80cm) cable length
- MFi certified
- Low distortion
- Up to 48 kHz sample rate
- Low power consumption
- Includes cable clip