Sennheiser HD650 Stereo Headphones
With the HD 650, audiophiles will experience truly unique natural sound. With sound this good, long concerts in the comfort of your home are a certainty, so the HD 650 also sets standards in comfort and convenience. The HD 650 is a genuine masterpiece, which will satisfy even the most demanding listener. HD 650 â€“ the Reference Class.
- Balanced & transparent sound
- Elegant titanium-silver finish
- Optimized for hi-resolution recordings
- Made in Ireland
Features a specially modulated connecting cable (detachable) made from highly conductive OFC copper, Kevlar-reinforced, with very low handling noise, i.e. low structure-borne sound sensitivity.
- Top-of-the-range open, dynamic hi-fi stereo headphones
- Systems with narrow tolerances (Â± 1 dB), hand-picked in pairs
- High-quality titanium/silver finish
- Neodymium ferrous magnet systems ensure optimum sensitivity and an excellent dynamic response
- Exceptionally natural, spatial and accurate sound
- Can be directly connected to stationary hi-fi components of the highest quality, in particular SACD, DVD-A and CD players
- Peace of mind – thanks to the 2-year international warranty
Get on board with the Sennheiser HD650 Stereo Headphones. With brilliant materials and exceptional engineering, these headphones will brighten up your music everyday!
Introducing the Sennheiser HD650 Stereo Headphone. Here’s a perfect addition to your high-end home entertainment system. Hand-picked components, special acoustic materials and exceptional engineering make these headphones an audiophile’s dream.
FREQUENCY RESPONSE (HEADPHONES)10 – 39500 Hz
THD, TOTAL HARMONIC DISTORTION< 0,05 %
CONTACT PRESSUREca. 2,5 N
JACK PLUGJack 6,35 mm stéréo plaqué or
CABLE LENGTH3 m / symétrique /détachable
TRANSDUCER PRINCIPLEdynamic, open
WEIGHTw/o cable: 260 g
WARNING (for California residents only): This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects and other reproductive harm. For more information go to: www.p65warnings.ca.gov.