Sennheiser IE 800 In-Ear Headphones
The IE 800 In-Ear Headphones from Sennheiser feature 7mm wide transducers that provide an extra wide band frequency response of 8Hz to 41kHz, -3dB. They are designed to provide a linear-phase response with distortion-free playback even at high SPL. The earphones themselves have an ergonomic, oval-shaped design and are housed in a scratch-resistant ceramic housing.
The in-ear design, dampened dual-chamber absorbers, and ear adapters allow for a deeper bass response. The IE 800s have dual protective meshes that protect the drivers from dirt. The headphones were designed and produced in Germany, and can be stored and transported in the included leather carrying case.
- Dynamic linear phase driver with extra wide bandwidth (XWB)
- Ergonomic, oval-shaped ear adaptors for maximum comfort
- Two protective meshes – one situated in the ear cushion and one in the cone, effectively protects against dirt contamination and for easy cleaning
- Attenuated dual-chamber absorber
- Deep, distortion-free bass