Westone W60 In-Ear Headphones with Bluetooth Cable
Westone W60 In-Ear Headphones:
- This premier six-driver system with a three-way crossover yields the finest audio available today from any earphone. The W60 features dual drivers for the high frequencies, the mid-range and the bass, producing a powerful yet balanced sound that offers great detail and high energy output.
- METALLIC EXCHANGEABLE FACEPLATE Multiple metallic finish faceplates are included with your W60 in-ear monitor-quality headphones. Each faceplate can be securely attached to the headphone to customize the appearance of your W60.
- REPLACEABLE CABLE CONNECTOR The W60 utelizes a MMCX connector that allows you to interchange the cable should it become lost, damaged or simply at whim. Simply wish to enjoy your music free from interruption? Attach the straight cable and let the subtleties and nuances of the music drown out the world around you. If you still need to be productive while enjoying your favorite albums attach the MFI cable to answers calls and voicemails.
- EPIC G2 ROUND CABLE WITH MFI Stealth matte finish cable allows you every ounc of control with your Apple iOSTM device. Skip tracks, change the volume and mic for calls or Siri.
- BRAIDED EPIC CABLE High-strength, ultra-low resistance tensile wire design with aramid fiber. 5 PATENTED STAR + TRUE-FIT TIPS The Star Silicone tip with the flexible design provides an individual fit for excellent retention, comfort and sound isolation. Smooth eartip surface increases comfort and longevity. Plush medium recovery foam ensures easy insertion and maximum seal.
FiiO A3 Portable Headphone Amplifier
E11K is now the A3, same great amp, just a different name.
FiiO A3 Portable Headphone Amplifier:
Maximize your music enjoyment with the FiiO A3 portable headphone amplifier. Whether soaking in the intricacies of a high resolution recording, or just rocking out to your favorite beats, the A3 is the perfect power source for your favorite headphones.
Suitable for headphones ranging from 16 to 150 Ohms, the A3 is potent enough to drive all but the most power hungry headphones. Use the low gain setting with high sensitivity IEMs, or switch it to high gain for full size headphones.
Audiophile Grade Design
The A3 offers superior sound quality through expertly selected components and design. Its pre-amplifier section is based on the TI OPA1642, with excellent layering, midrange resolution, and high frequency extension. The power amplifier section relies on the AD8397 for great bass control and smooth drive characteristics.
Sophisticated Bass Boost
A fully discrete bass boost circuit increases output by 3.5dB at 60Hz, producing a gentle swell of low end energy that preserves the overall sound field. The bass boost circuit is completely bypass when off to ensure low noise floor and purity of sound quality.
The A3 is handsome with an all aluminum body and chassis. Not only is it solid and sturdy, it also provides superior shielding from EM interference. A knurled volume knob is mated to a smooth turning ALPS potentiometer. Toggle switches are used for enhanced reliability and are easier to operate. A 1400mAh internal battery powers the A3 for up to 16 hours of use. Need to be charged for four hours via USB cable supplied.
FR: 20Hz ~ 20kHz
THD+N: 0.004% (1kHz)
Charge Time: 4h
Work Time: 16h
Drive Capability: 16~150 Ohm
Dimensions: 91.2mm x 56mm x 13mm
- Suitable for headphones ranging from 16 to 150 Ohms. Gain switch for matching output to headphone power needs.
- Superior sound quality through expertly selected components and design, utilizing OPA1642 preamp and AD8397 amp section.
- Fully discrete bass boost circuit increases output by 3.5dB at 60Hz, with bypass when off.
- Handsome all aluminum body and chassis is sturdy and shielding against EM interference.
- 1400mAh internal battery powers for up to 16 hours of use.