No products in the cart.
Sennheiser IE 80 Noise Isolating In-Ear Headphones
This is your chance to enter and experience a world of high-end audio. The Sennheiser IE 80 Noise Isolating In-Ear Headphones were developed from the ear-canal monitoring headphones used daily by professional musicians and engineers worldwide. Music with exceptional sonic accuracy and clarity, together with high levels of noise isolation, awaits you. With durable brushed-metal housing and rugged, interchangeable cables, these are truly built to last. Unique technology also allows you to fine-tune the bass to your own personal preference. A must-have for any audiophile.
Sennheiser is the brand of choice for many high-profile recording artists and live sound engineers, delivering the ultimate audio experience to people who crave true-to-life sound. For over 65 years, Sennheiser has applied its in-depth audio research to the development of premium headphones and microphones. Every Sennheiser product endures rigorous quality control tests to ensure you receive durable, great-sounding gear that will withstand daily use in a variety of environments.
Sennheiser IE 80 Noise Isolating In-Ear Headphones Features
- Special neodymium magnets ensure remarkable sonic accuracy and clarity
- Create your sound – turn down the bass, turn up the mids and highs – it’s up to you
- Block out distracting background noise so you can focus on the music
- Extremely rugged housing with a tough, replaceable cable
- Sleek ergonomic design for a secure and comfortable fit; optional ear hooks
- Compatible with MP3/CD players, iPad, iPod and iPhone (iPad, iPhone and iPod trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries)
- Two-year warranty
Did you notice?
This pair of Sennheiser IE80 ear-canal phones features powerful neodymium magnets for outstanding sonic accuracy and clarity. It offers excellent levels of noise isolation and a unique bass tuning function.
Sennheiser recommends this headphone for …
…music lovers who want to enjoy the same professional-grade audio quality that professional musicians rely on onstage.
The Sennheiser IE80 can be connected to any 3.5 mm headphone socket on portable or home audio devices.
The Sennheiser IE80 is covered by a global two-year warranty.
WHAT’S IN THE BOX?
- Ergonomic ear-canal phones
- Deluxe protective case with dry salt pads
- Ear adaptor sets (S/M/L)
- Pair of earhooks
- Sound adjustment and cleaning tools
- Cable clip
Sennheiser IE 80 Noise Isolating In-Ear Headphones Technical Data
|Frequency Response||10 Hz – 20,000 Hz|
|Sound pressure level (SPL)||125 dB|
|Cable Length||1.2 m ≅ (3.9Ft)|
|Cable Connector||3.5 mm|
|Weight||5 g ≅ (0.18 Oz)|
|Dimensions||5.5 x 7 x 2.5 in|