Pay over time, starting at 0% APR*
Audio46 has partnered with Affirm to offer a monthly financing option for your audiophile needs
What is Affirm?
Affirm is a financing alternative to credit cards and other credit-payment products. Affirm offers instant financing for online purchases to be paid in fixed monthly installments over 3, 6, or 12 months.
Why buy with Affirm?
- Buy and receive your purchase right away, and pay for it over several months. This payment option allows you to split the price of your purchase into fixed payment amounts that fit your monthly budget.
- If Affirm approves your loan, you'll see your loan terms before you make your purchase. See exactly how much you owe each month, the number of payments you must make, and the total amount of interest you’ll pay over the course of the loan. There are no hidden fees.
- The application process is secure and real-time. Affirm asks you for a few pieces of information. After you provide this information, Affirm notifies you of the loan amount that you’re approved for, the interest rate, and the number of months that you have to pay off your loan -- all within seconds.
- You don’t need a credit card to make a purchase. Affirm lends to Audio46 directly on your behalf.
- You may be eligible for Affirm financing even if you don’t have an extensive credit history. Affirm bases its loan decision not only on your credit score, but also on several other data points about you.
- Affirm reminds you by email and SMS before your upcoming payment is due. Enable Autopay to schedule automatic monthly payments on your loan.
Does Affirm perform a credit check? Does it impact my credit score?
Although Affirm performs a credit check when you apply for a loan, this won’t impact your credit score. However, if you’re approved and decide to buy with Affirm, your loan and payments may affect your credit score. Paying on time can help you build a positive credit history.
How does Affirm work?
Affirm loan-application process steps:
- At checkout, choose Affirm as your payment option*
(*If you intend to use Affirm for a Pick-up Order, make a Note that this is a pickup order on your Cart page. Upon entering the Checkout page, choose "Ship" the way you would for a regular shipped order, and input Audio46's address into the shipping address. Do NOT choose the "Pick up" option as you will see an ERROR message when you try to pay with Affirm.)
- Affirm prompts you to enter a few pieces of information: Name, email, mobile phone number, date of birth, and the last four digits of your social security number. This information must be consistent and your own.
- To ensure that you’re the person making the purchase, Affirm sends a text message to your cell phone with a unique authorization code.
- Enter the authorization code into the application form. Within a few seconds, Affirm notifies you of the loan amount you’re approved for, the interest rate, and the number of months you have to pay off your loan. You have the option to pay off your loan over three, six, or twelve months. Affirm states the amount of your fixed, monthly payments and the total amount of interest you’ll pay over the course of the loan.
- To accept Affirm’s financing offer, click Confirm Loan and you’re done.
After your purchase, you’ll receive monthly email and SMS reminders about your upcoming payments. You can also set up autopay to avoid missing a payment. Your first monthly payment is due 30 days from the date that we (Audio46) process your order.
Why was I denied financing by Affirm?
Audio46 has no information regarding a customer's financing denial. Affirm strives to offer all credit-worthy applicants financing with Affirm, but isn’t able to offer credit in every case. Affirm will send you an email with more details about its decision. Unfortunately Affirm’s decision is final.
Why was I prompted for a down payment?
Affirm isn’t always able to offer credit for the full amount you request. In these cases, Affirm asks you to make a down payment with a debit card for the remainder of your purchase. The down payment amount can’t be changed and must be made upon confirming your loan and before the loan offer expires.
Will I see how much interest I am paying prior to accepting my loan?
Yes! Affirm works hard to be completely transparent. You’ll see the amount of interest you’ll owe on the terms page and again on the loan confirmation page. If you pay off your loan early, you’ll receive a rebate for any interest that hasn’t yet accrued.
What is required to have an Affirm account?
To sign up at Affirm, you must:
- Be 18 years or older (19 years or older in Alabama or if you’re a ward of the state in Nebraska).
- Not be a resident of Iowa (IA) or West Virginia (WV). [restriction lifts August 7th, 2021]
- Provide a valid U.S. or APO/FPO/DPO home address.
- Provide a valid U.S. mobile or VoIP number and agree to receive SMS text messages. The phone account must be registered in your name.
- Provide your full name, email address, date of birth, and the last 4 digits of your social security number to help us verify your identity.
Why can't customers outside the U.S. use Affirm?
Affirm is available only to shoppers residing in the United States, which includes the following:
- All states in the United States;
- the District of Columbia;
- Puerto Rico; and
- the U.S. Virgin Islands
Affirm hopes to expand its services to customers outside the U.S. in the future.
Making Payments and Refunds
How do I make my payments?
Before each payment is due, Affirm sends you an email or SMS reminder with the installment amount that is coming due and the due date. You have the option to sign up for autopay, so you don’t risk missing a payment.
Follow these steps to make a payment:
- Go to www.affirm.com/account.
- Enter your mobile phone number. Affirm sends a personalized security PIN to your phone.
- Enter this security PIN into the form on the next page and click Sign in.
- After you sign in, a list of your loans appears, with payments that are coming due. Click the loan payment you would like to make.
- Make a payment using a debit card or ACH bank transfer.
If I return an item, how do refunds work?
A refund posts to your Affirm account if we process your refund request. In the event that we issue you store credit instead of a refund, you are still responsible for paying off your Affirm loan.
If you have already made loan payments or a down payment, Affirm issues a refund credit to the bank account or debit card that you used to make the payments.
How long does it take to get my money back in the event of a return?
A refund credit appears in your account within three to ten business days, depending on your bank’s processing time.
Can I alter my order after my purchase has been processed? Can I be approved for a higher loan amount if my purchase amount increases?
You cannot edit your order after you have confirmed your loan. If you want to add items to your purchase, apply for another loan with Affirm or use a different payment method.
*Disclosure: Subject to credit check and approval. Down payment may be required. For purchases under $100, limited payment options are available. See www.affirm.com/faqs for details. (Payment options through Affirm are provided by these lending partners: affirm.com/lenders.)