Installments in partnership with
Buy now, pay later with Shop Pay
When you choose Shop Pay at checkout, you can split your purchase into 4 equal, 0% interest installment payments - with no additional, hidden, or late fees.*
- How does it work?
- What is the option to pay in installments on Shop Pay?
- Am I eligible to use Shop Pay Installments?
- Are there late fees?
- Are there any additional costs to me?
- Why is it unavailable for this item?
- Can I purchase gift cards using Shop Pay Installments?
- What happens when I return an item paid for using Shop Pay Installments?
- Which payment methods are accepted?
- How can I learn more about Shop Pay?
How does it work?
- Add items to your cart (or shopping bag).
- Check out with Shop Pay.
- Choose to pay in 4 installments.
Your first payment is either due at checkout or 2 weeks after your purchase. The next 3 remaining installments are automatically charged to your card saved on Shop Pay every 2 weeks. Don't worry, you'll get an email reminder before each payment to remind you.
What is the option to pay in installments on Shop Pay?
When checking out with Shop Pay, you now have the option to pay now or later. Paying in installments on Shop Pay allows you to split your purchase amount into 4 equal, biweekly installment payments—with 0% interest, no hidden or late fees, and no impact on your credit score.* In some instances, your first payment is due when you make your purchase; otherwise, your first payment is due 2 weeks after your purchase.
Am I eligible to use Shop Pay Installments?
To use Shop Pay Installments, you need to live in the United States and register for Shop Pay. When choosing Shop Pay Installments, the following limitations apply:
- You can't pay for an order if the order includes currency in any form, including virtual and digital currency, like gift cards.
- Orders need to be between 50 USD and 3,000 USD, including shipping and taxes.
- If you change your Shop Pay phone number, then you also need to update this with Affirm before you can pay for another purchase using Shop Pay Installments.
- Shop Pay Installments doesn't accept Capital One cards, prepaid debit cards, or prepaid credit cards.
Are there late fees?
No, there are no late fees if you miss a scheduled payment.
Are there any additional costs to me?
No. There are no additional charges, interest rates, or late fees. There's also no impact on your credit score.
Why is it unavailable for this item?
Shop Pay Installments is available only for orders between $50 USD and $3,000 USD, including discounts, shipping, and taxes.
Can I purchase gift cards using Shop Pay Installments?
No. You can't buy gift cards using Shop Pay Installments.
What happens when I return an item paid for using Shop Pay Installments?
If your refund amount is less than the amount remaining on your Shop Pay Installments balance, then you can expect one or both of the following:
- A smaller payment balance on the final payment.
- Less future payments on the remaining loan balance.
If your refund amount is more than the amount remaining on your Shop Pay Installments balance, then you can expect to receive the difference as a refund to your original debit card or credit card payment method within 3 to 10 business days.
Which payment methods are accepted?
Shop Pay Installments is available for purchases made using a debit card or credit card.
How can I learn more about Shop Pay?
- If you have questions about your loan, making a payment, or managing your account, then you check out their Installments Help Center.
- If you have more questions about Shop Pay or the Shop app, you can learn more at Paying in installments with Shop Pay.
*The estimated payment amount excludes taxes and shipping. Payment options are offered by Affirm and are subject to eligibility check and might not be available in all states. California residents: Affirm Loan Services, LLC is licensed by the Department of Business Oversight. Loans are made or arranged pursuant to California Financing Law license.