Click for our Open Box Policy
Open Box Policy
Every Open Box item sold by Audio46 comes with the original manufacturer's warranty. Additionally, Audio46 guarantees all Open Box items are in perfect operating condition.
ALL Open Box merchandise will be in like-new condition UNLESS stated otherwise in the product listing. Any merchandise showing signs of wear or cosmetic defects will be listed as such.
We pride ourselves on providing high quality open boxes. Therefore, sales on Open Box items are final and cannot be returned as we aim to minimize the amount of wear that any of our used products go through.
*Open Box, Complete, 2 Year warranty, like New*
The ATH-ANC900BT QuietPoint® wireless over-ear headphones feature digital hybrid noise-cancelling technology for the highest degree of ambient noise reduction of any QuietPoint® model. This allows you to listen to music, watch videos, and take phone calls in extremely noisy locations without losing any of the detail in the sound you actually want to hear. Yet the headphones also have a switchable hear-through function that allows you to hear voices when you desire, so you can engage in conversations and hear important announcements without removing your headphones.
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC900BT Wireless Active Noise-Cancelling Headphones
The ATH-ANC900BT headphones are equipped with 40 mm drivers with a diamond-like carbon (DLC) coating on the diaphragms for excellent sound reproduction. They utilize Bluetooth® 5 wireless technology and have touch and swipe controls built into the earcup for convenient handling of calls, music playback and volume adjustment. The headphones also support the Audio-Technica Connect app for convenient control of headphone settings, including the adjustment of noise cancellation and hear-through function. A detachable 1.2 m (3.9') cable is also included to give you the option of using the headphones with a wired connection, such as when wireless operation is not available, when battery power is low, or when you want to reproduce Hi-Res Audio.
The headphones’ memory-foam earpads provide excellent sound isolation and amazing comfort, and the earcups fold flat for easy to transport. An internal lithium polymer rechargeable battery powers the headphones, giving you approximately 35 hours of continuous Bluetooth and ANC use on a full charge. The headphones come with a 30 cm (1') USB charging cable, airline adapter, and a carrying case.
- Digital hybrid noise-cancelling technology provides the highest degree of ambient noise reduction of any QuietPoint® model
- Bluetooth 5 wireless technology with touch and swipe controls built into the earcup for convenient handling of calls, music playback and volume adjustment
- 40 mm drivers feature diaphragms with a diamond-like carbon (DLC) coating to deliver exceptional full-range audio reproduction
- Switchable quick hear-through function allows voices (conversations, announcements at airports and transit stations, etc.) to be heard through the headphones
- Fold-flat design for easy portability
- Exclusive memory-foam earpads provide increased isolation
- Up to 35 hours of continuous Bluetooth and ANC use on a full charge
- Supports the Audio-Technica Connect app for convenient control of headphone settings, including the adjustment of noise cancellation and hear-through function
- 1.2 m (3.9') cable provides a wired connection for times when wireless operation is not available, when battery power is low, or when Hi-Res Audio is desired
- Includes 30 cm (1.0') USB charging cable, airline adapter, and carrying case
|Driver Diameter||40 mm|
|Frequency Response||5 – 40,000 Hz|
|Maximum Input Power||1,600 mW (for wired connection)|
|Sensitivity||103 dB/mW (when noise-cancellation used)*
100 dB/mW (when noise-cancellation not used)*
|Impedance||35 ohms (when noise-cancellation not used)*|
|Battery||DC3.7 V lithium polymer rechargeable battery|
|Battery Life||Max. 35 hours (when Bluetooth and noise-cancellation used)**
Max. 60 hours (when only noise-cancellation used)**
Charging Time: Approx. 5.5 hours (for 0-100% charge)**
|Weight||263 g (9.3 oz), without cable|
|Cable||Detachable 1.2 m (3.9') cable|
|Connector||3.5 mm (1/8") stereo mini-plug, L-shaped|
|Accessories Included||30 cm (1') USB charging cable, airplane adaptor, carrying case|
|Sensitivity (Microphone)||-44 dB (1V/Pa at 1 kHz)|
|Frequency Response (Microphone)||50 – 4,000 Hz|
|Polar Pattern (Microphone)||Omnidirectional|
Communication System: Bluetooth Version 5.0
RF Output: 3.2 mW EIRP
Maximum Communication Range: Line of sight - approx. 10 m (33')
Compatible Bluetooth Profiles: A2DP, AVRCP, HFP, HSP
Support Codec: aptX, AAC, SBC