Authorized Dealer. 2 Year Warranty. Free Expedited shipping.
Available for Pre-order.
The newly developed 12.5 mm drivers allow the Audio-technica ATH-CRK50BK Black Earphones to deliver powerful, well-balanced audio with astonishing depth and clarity. The performance is further enhanced by machined brass stabilizers that absorb unwanted vibration for crystal clear mid and high frequencies, and by four sizes (XS, S, M, L) of interchangeable eartips for a customized fit and outstanding sound isolation. The in-line controller and microphone let you easily answer calls and control playback of music and video.
Audio-Technica ATH-CRK50BK Black Earphones Specifications:
|Driver Diameter||12.5 mm|
|Frequency Response||5 – 25,000 Hz|
|Maximum Input Power||200 mW|
|Weight||8 g (0.3 oz)|
|Cable||1.2 m (3.9') with mic & control, Y-type|
|Connector||3.5 mm (1/8") gold-plated stereo mini-plug, L-shaped|
|Accessories Included||Silicone eartips (XS/S/M/L), protective pouch|
|Sensitivity (Microphone)||-44 dB (0 dB = 1V/Pa, 1 kHz)|
|Frequency Response (Microphone)||100 - 10,000 Hz|
|Polar Pattern (Microphone)||Omnidirectional|
- High-performance 12.5 mm drivers for rich, well-balanced sound reproduction
- Machined brass stabilizers absorb unwanted vibration for clearer mid and high frequencies
- In-line control with mic for answering/ending calls and controlling music & video playback
- Includes silicone eartips (XS/S/M/L) and protective pouch
- Also available in blue (ATH-CKR50iSBL) and champagne gold (ATH-CKR50iSCG)