Open Box Complete
2 Year Warranty. Free Expedited shipping.
Audio-Technica - ATH-M50xBT
The M50xBT is a new Bluetooth headset from Audio-Technica. It is the next evolution in their "M" series, and the wireless adaptation of their best-selling model the M50x.
The ATH-M50xBT harnesses the legendary M50x studio sound for an exhilarating wireless listening experience, with exceptional clarity and deep, accurate bass response.
Utilizing Bluetooth wireless technology and 45 mm large-aperture drivers with rare-earth magnets and copper-clad aluminum wire voice coils, the ATH-M50xBT brings the coveted sonic signature of M50x to a wireless, on-the-go design.
Continuous use on a single charge
Convenient access to voice assist
Crystal clear communication
Control audio tracks
Controls built into earcup
- Wireless, on-the-go design delivers the same critically acclaimed sonic performance as the original ATH-M50x professional studio headphones
- Touch control provides convenient access to voice assist
- Mic and button controls built into the earcup allow for easy handling of calls, music playback and volume adjustment
- Proprietary 45 mm large-aperture drivers deliver exceptional clarity throughout an extended frequency range, with deep, accurate bass response
- Over-ear design for excellent sound isolation in loud environments
- Professional-grade earpad and headband material for long-lasting durability and comfort
- Up to 40 hours of continuous use on a full charge
- Compatible with aptX and AAC codec
Audio-Technica - ATH-M50XBT Wireless Over-Ear Headphones Black (Open Box) - Discontinued
Audio-Technica - ATH-M50XBT Wireless Over-Ear Headphones Black
I bought these for my son. Prior to buying them I did some research and after reading some reviews I was able to eliminate the problematic one's with breakage, fit, sound issues. So I had made my decision and then the price dropped. No brainer. He uses them for music, business and personal phone conversations and anything online. He loves them and I am so happy I made this purchase.