The Audio-technica ATH-SR9 over-ear headphones feature refined 45 mm True Motion Drivers with bobbin-wound OFC-7N voice coils and a DLC (diamond-like carbon) coating on the diaphragm to give you spectacular Hi-Res Audio wherever you go. The headphones also employ Midpoint Mount Technology, which ensures uniform space in front of and behind the diaphragm, and an acoustic resistor in each driver that helps control airflow around the diaphragm for smooth, natural audio reproduction across the entire frequency range. The highly rigid construction of the aluminum housings, anchored by several tapped screws, greatly reduces unwanted resonance. And the soft, durable foam earpads and headband ensure a comfortable fit.
The Audio-technica ATH-SR9 headphones come with two detachable 1.2 m (3.9') cables: one standard and one with an in-line controller and microphone to let you easily answer calls and control music and video playback. Both cables are equipped with A2DC (Audio Designed Detachable Coaxial) connectors at the headphones for exceptional durability and optimized audio performance. The headphones fold flat for easy transport in the included hard carrying case.About High-Resolution Audio
- While many listeners may believe that high-resolution audio came along with the introduction of the Compact Disc in 1982, constraints on the disc’s storage space always prevented CD audio (standardized at 44.1 kHz/16-bit) from fully and completely reproducing the original recorded sound. The advent and subsequent popularity of MP3s only made this problem more pronounced – the necessary compression of these files causes audio information to be lost, thus greatly reducing the audio quality. But with lossless audio file formats, faster Internet speeds, and storage space increasingly easy to come by (and in ever-smaller packages), the push is on to create audio equipment capable of capturing and reproducing true Hi-Res Audio, generally considered to be 96 kHz/24-bit or better. The Hi-Res Audio logo certifies that a product meets the Hi-Res Audio standards. Per these standards, headphones must have transducer frequency performance to at least 40 kHz. As a producer of these types of audiophile headphones since 1972, Audio-Technica is well-positioned to provide audio solutions that meet the demands of Hi-Res Audio media formats, allowing for the full reproduction of their extended sonic characteristics.
- Exclusive 45 mm True Motion Drivers, each featuring a bobbin-wound OFC-7N voice coil and diaphragm with DLC (diamond-like carbon) coating, provide extremely accurate audio reproduction with extended high frequencies
- Midpoint Mount Technology provides a uniform space in front of and behind the diaphragm to ensure the full performance of the driver inside the limited space of the housing
- Acoustic resistor controls airflow inside the diaphragm housing to yield a natural sound
- High-rigidity aluminum housings reduce unwanted resonance
- Includes two 1.2 m (3.9') detachable cables (one standard, one with mic & controls) with A2DC (Audio Designed Detachable Coaxial) connectors
- Ultra-comfortable, soft foam earpads and headband
- Fold-flat, swivel design and hard carrying case for easy portability
Audio-technica ATH-SR9 Technical Specifications:
|Frequency Response||5 – 45,000 Hz|
|Driver Diameter||45 mm|
|Maximum Input Power||1,500 mW|
|Weight||270 g (9.5 oz.), without cable|
|Cable||Detachable 1.2 m (3.9') standard cable with A2DC connectors, detachable 1.2 m (3.9') cable with A2DC connectors and in-line control and microphone|
|Connector||3.5 mm gold-plated stereo mini-plug, L-shaped|
|Accessories Included||Hard carrying case|
|Sensitivity (Microphone)||-40 dB (1V/Pa at 1 kHz)|
|Frequency Response (Microphone)||50 – 4,000 Hz|
|Polar Pattern (Microphone)||Omnidirectional|
FiiO - BTR3 Bluetooth Headphone Amp
- World’s first Bluetooth amp to support all wireless sound formats
- Bluetooth audio codec indicator
- Supports USB DAC functionality
- CSR8675 Bluetooth chip
- One-touch NFC
Unmatched Bluetooth format support
The BTR3 is the first Bluetooth amplifier in the world to support all current wireless audio codecs – such as AAC, SBC, aptX, aptX Low Latency, aptX HD, LDAC, and LHDC. This robust format support will ensure great sound quality to give your headphones new life, and to allow them to once more to resonate with you emotionally.
Unique Bluetooth audio codec indicator light
- SBC： Blue light flashing
- AAC：Cyan light flashing
- LDAC/DAC：White light flashing/stays steadily on
- LHDC：Green light flashing
- aptX/aptX low latency：Purple light flashing
- aptX HD：Yellow light flashing
Best-in-class Bluetooth performance paired with a powerful audio core
The Qualcomm CR8675 Bluetooth chip used in the BTR3 is a premium low-power solution designed for enhanced audio applications with support for 24-bit transmission and processing, thanks to its 120MHz DSP. This chip is also much more stable in signal strength than other competing chips, especially in situations with lots of interference.
High-performance independent AK4376A DAC
The AK4376A DAC in the BTR3, with its extremely low -107 dB distortion and extremely high 124 dB Signal-to-Noise ratio, means that you will be able to catch every last nuance and detail in your music.
11 hour of continuous pleasure
The 300 mAh battery in the BTR3 takes only 1.5 hours to fully charge but allows for a lengthy 11 hours of playback!
*Quoted playback time based on using the AAC codec
Built-in microphone with Qualcomm cVc noise cancellation technology
The built-in amplifier in the BTR3 not only ensures your music sounds good, but that your calls do to. To further enhance your calling experience, BTR3 is also equipped with Qualcomm's cVc noise cancellation technology, which automatically adjusts the microphone and actively suppresses background noise so that your call comes through as clear and audible as possible.
Volume control for even finer adjustments to your music
When a smartphone is paired with the BTR3, the phone's volume is adjusted independently from the BTR3's own volume control, giving you two sets of volume controls for even greater precision over deciding your desired volume. Also, the BTR3 remembers the volume level you last used it at, so no need to constantly reset your volume after simply turning the device off.
Simple one-touch NFC pairing
Drive, but without the stress
When driving, you can connect your smartphone to the BTR3 via Bluetooth, and then connect the BTR3 to your car's audio system via a 3.5mm audio cable. Not only does the BTR3 now allow you to enjoy your music through your car's speakers, but you can also more safely answer calls, hands-free.
Rejuvenate your home theater system
Does your older home theater system have no Bluetooth connectivity? No problem. Simply connect your Bluetooth source to the BTR3, and then connect the BTR3 to your home audio system with a 3.5mm audio cable. Voila, your wired home theater system is now fully capable of playing wireless Bluetooth music!
Smart assistant helps keep the music playing
Call up Siri in iOS whenever you want simply with a double click of the multifunctional button the BTR3.
Get up and going quickly with Fast Pair
New Type-C connector with USB DAC functionality
The BTR3 adopts the Type-C connector, which is easier to use than ever with its symmetric connector, allow you to insert a cable either way. USB DAC functionality is now also supported – no drivers needed here, simply plug and play!
*After entering USB DAC mode, the white light stays steadily on.
An artisan's touch
The aluminum alloy body wrapped in 2.5D glass like that used in the latest smartphones, the oleophobic coating that keeps off fingerprints, the high contrast black lettering and the smooth texture give the compact BTR3 an elegant look that would not be out of place in a specialty artisan's shop.
Wear it the way you want it
It's easy to carry around the BTR3 with either of two methods: hanging from a lanyard or attached via the rear clip. The rear clip is specifically designed to be able to hang on to most surfaces so you can spend less time figuring out how to take the BTR3 with you.