DD ddHiFi at Audio46
TC28i Lightning to TypeC OTG Adapter
Adapt USB-C terminated audio devices to use on iOS devices, such as TypeC earphones, decoding cables, USB decoders, etc.
*Not applicable to:
1. Connect to charging devices;
2. Adapt to computer, USB flash disk, camera devices, etc.
All-Aluminum Alloy Casing
The TC28i utilizes CNC-ed aluminum alloy unibody for the casing, which is sturdy enough to effectively shield signal interference and ensures the stability of signal transmission.
All-New Color Combination
The forest green housing matches golden cover, hoping to create a visual sense of fashion and modesty.
- Plug: Lightning (Male)
- Socket: USB TypeC (Female)
- Dimensions: 18.5 x 9.5 x 13.5mm
- Weight: 4.7g
The compatibility of TC28i (incomplete list)
USB DAC & Amp (Need to connect with OTG cable): FiiO Q series, Chord Mojo, Hugo, iFi Audio, DragonFly, etc.
TypeC decoding cable: ddHiFi, iBasso, Shanling, Meizu, Lotoo, Hidizs, Hiby, LP, etc.
Digital music player (USB DAC mode).
Stock TypeC earphone, stock TypeC to 3.5mm adapter (Android phone).
Stock TypeC charging cable of computer & phone.
Notes on using:
1. When using your iPhone with the TC28i, if the phone is running other apps apart from the music playback app, it’s possible to get intermittent noises when there are new notification sounds from other app or navigation software.
2. The TC28i doesn’t support the TypeC adaptor or TypeC earphone provided by Android phones.
3. When using with FiiO Bluetooth amplifier BTR3K, please upgrade the BTR3K to the latest firmware and disconnect the Bluetooth connection with the phone.