Decompress with the Studio SA6. We focused on everything that matters for our first six balanced armature in-ear.
Our acoustic engineers maximized the sonic potential of all six drivers per side, complete with targeted tuning and back volume optimization.
Take control of the SA6's bass response by activating the atmospheric immersion DIP switch, easily accessible without the need for tools.
We wrap this sonic package inside hand-poured, hand-finished UV acrylic shells, and cap them with elegantly striated stabilized wood faceplates.
Lacquered by skilled hands and handled with tender loving care, the Studio SA6 signals a revival of artisan craftsmanship in premium earphones.
- Frequency Response: 5 Hz - 40 kHz (HI-RES certified)
- Impedance: 60 Ω at 1 kHz
- Sensitivity: 113 ± 1 dB at 1 kHz
- Total Harmonic Distortion: < 0.5% at 1 kHz
- Bass (2): Sonion AcuPass Vented Dual Woofer
- Midrange (2): Knowles Custom Midrange Driver (×2)
- Treble (2): Knowles Custom Dual Tweeter
- Default Signature (Switch Position ‘I’)
- Atmospheric Immersion (Switch Position ‘ON’)
- Shell: German Nice-Fit Hand-Poured UV Acrylic Resin
- Faceplate: High-Grade Stabilized Wood
- Wire Material: 8 Core, High-Purity, Monocrystalline, Silver-Plated Copper
- Length: 1.2 ± 0.1 m
- Connector: 2-Pin (0.78 mm)
- Plug Connector: Patented DUNU Quick-Switch Modular Plug System
- Included Plug Termination(s):
4.4 mm TRRS Balanced, 3.5 mm TRS Single-Ended, 2.5 mm TRRS Balanced
DUNU Studio SA6 In-Ear Monitors
Excellent!!! Was every tunes the hot...