HE400i Feature Change:
You spoke and HIFIMAN listened. The popular HE400i is now being shipped with 2.5mm plug-in connectors rather than the traditional "screw-on" type that HIFIMAN has used for years. Performance is identical and there is no change in price.
Great Sound on the Go
HE400i: Easy-to-Drive Full-size Planar Magnetic Headphone
HE400S delivers all the lifelike clarity, detail, extended bass and wide sound stage that audiophiles have come to expect from HIFIMAN.
Planar Magnetic Headphones
Created by the innovator of the planar magnetic technology, the HIFIMAN HE400i is a high quality, full-size planar magnetic headphone created for critical listening at home or in studio. The new generation headphone becomes more lightweight with largely improved sensitivity.
Planar magnetic and electrostatic drivers are similar in regards to low distortion and high signal input. Compared to the electrostatic driver, the planar magnetic technology uses a mroe massive diaphragm that is able to move very quickly in a coherent and uniform way. The planar magnetic headphone gives excellent transient response and a sound quality almost equal to that of an electrostatic product.
- Breakthrough Innovation: Single-ended planar magnetic driver provides superior soundstage and spatial imaging.
- Lightweight - Comfortable: The HE400i is 30% lighter than other full-size planar magnetic designs for increased comfort.
- Lively - Agile: Using single-ended drivers, HE400i delivers a lively soundstage and spatial imaging.
- Easy Driver: Increased efficiency of 93dB allows it to be driven with a modest size amplifier or can even be used with a portable audio player or smartphone.
- ABS polymer ear cups in a gloss charcoal finish give the HE400i a striking contemporary look.
- Improved pressure pattern is designed to provide best-in-class comfort.
- Specially designed beveled ear pads are made of pleather and velour, which provide both increased comfort and improved sound quality.
High Quality Sound
- Delivering better quality sound than other headphone types
- Massive diaphragm allows high signal input and flexible bass and treble
- Very fast response time due to the light-weight diaphragm design
- Evenly distributed magnetic force for low distortion and reproduction of live sound
Sensitivity : 93dB
Impedance : 35 Ohms
Weight : 370g
Cable Length : 1.5m
Plug : 3.5mm/6.35mm