HIFIMAN at Audio46
World's First Diaphragm in Nanometer Thickness
Assures Remarkable Reproduction
In the HE1000 V2, the film we use is so thin, it is a diaphragm in nanometer thickness which is a breakthrough core technology developed by HIFIMAN and first of its kind in headphone application. Working with this advanced material is extremely challenging yet the successful incorporation of this film as the HE1000's planar driver is the cornerstone of its remarkable sound.
Advanced Asymmetrical Magnetic Circuit
7 years of painstaking research with this groundbreaking design offers near perfect reproduction of live music
Patented "Window Shade" System
Created to meet the need for driver protection and optimized open-back design
Ergonomic and comfortable headband design for most people, with greater reliability and durability
The metal structure is created via CNC milling and hand polishing. To meet the critical standard set out by HIFIMAN, the surface finishing is handled and refined by meticulous craftsmen
With its unique design, exceptional function and exquisite craftsmanship, the HE1000 V2 is the total luxury item that redefines the audio landscape.
User-Replaceable Connector Design
The HE1000 V2 package includes three different types of plugs: 1/4" (6.35mm), 3.5mm and 4-pin XLR connector so it can be used with a wide array of equipment. The plugs are easy to switch and quickly connected to different cables and amplifiers.
- The HE1000 V2 has an improved headband design that will accommodate a wider range of head sizes.
- The weight of the HE1000 V2 has been reduced to 420g (14.80z). The original HE1000 weighs 480g (16.90z).
- The updated ear cup is trimmed down in size for a slimmer, sleeker look. The HE1000 V2's ear cup is 11mm in thickness and the original version is 14mm.
- The newly updated HE1000 v2 ear pads have been specially re-designed to become thicker with an asymmetrical shape that follows the form of the ear cups.
- HE1000 V2 is supplied with a newly upgraded cable made with stronger, further improved materials (of crystalline copper and crystalline silver wire) custom designed for wide frequency range, low signal loss and enhanced emphasis on the low end for quality audio reproduction.
- The newly updated HE1000 V2 also changes the ear pad surface that makes contact with the head. This material had been changed from Velour to Polyester to increase sound transparency. The surrounding pleather material has not been altered.
- Not only has the HE1000 V2 inherited all the advanced technology from the original version, it is now even more user-friendly when paring with different amplifiers (non-high power output type) for you to discern the nuances in the sound.
Impedance: 35 Ohms
Frequency Response: 8Hz-65kHz
Weight: 14.8oz (420g)