Love your flagship DAP but want to raise the sound quality to the max?
The iEMatch2.5 will max out music quality on any DAP with a 2.5mm balnced output.
The perfect match 2.5
After we made the original iEMatch for smartphones, computers, DAPs and in-flights systems, we realised that we’d missed a section of you guys out!
And that will not do. So, the iEMatch2.5 is just like the original BUT it’s made for use with hi-res digital audio players, DAPs, sporting a 2.5mm balanced output.
Connect the iEMatch2.5 between them and your DAP for reduced background noise and hiss.
Some headphones are more sensitive than others so the iEMatch2.5 has both High and Ultra sensitivity settings to boost your sound. Choose which best suits your headphone.
Bringing your Bits back
It also provides a more open and transparent dynamic range and increases the usable volume range.
This means you can increase the digital volume and get back the resolution you lose by listening at less than full volume.
Rediscover the lost high-pitched note of the E-string or the low rumble of the bass drum.
Take the iEMatch2.5 with you.
Pop the iEMatch2.5 into its handy velvet pouch with the included memory foam earplugs and aeroplane adapter and take it with you, wherever you go.
The perfect travelling companion.
- The perfect gold-plated match!
For those with dedicated hi-res digital audio players (DAPs) that offer a 2.5mm balanced output.
- To hear everything from the high-pitched jingle of a tambourine to the deepest rumble of a kettledrum, you need a wide dynamic range.
With great DACs, DAPs and headphones, the sound of EVERYTHING will be boosted, including the self-noise of the source AND the sound level.
Plus some higher-end headphones and IEMs add to this by being sensitive themselves.
- To build a system around an expensive high-resolution headphone amplifier and then use it at a comfortable (not to mention safe) listening level means you have to turn the volume down to about 60% of its capacity. This will decrease both its dynamic range and audio quality.
It’s like watching HD TV with some of the pixels from the screen missing.
You lose around 2 Bits of resolution.
- Did you know you normally lose at least 2 Bits of resolution when listening to your favourite tracks? This is because you can’t listen at full volume.
Using the iEMatch enables you to turn up the digital volume and get those 2 Bits back.
Choose from ultra or high sensistivity to fine tune your tunes!
- It uses premium components from 6063-TS aluminium – magnesium alloy through to the signal transfer cable which is a 6N silver copper matrix.
Add in the gold plated TRRS-Balanced connectors and there you have it – game, set and iEMatch.
|Ultra (-24dB) & High-Gain (-12dB) sensitivity adjustment|
|6N silver/copper matrix wiring with FINAL6063-T5 aluminium-magnesium alloy shell|
|Gold-plated printed circuit board with audiophile components (eg MELF resistors)|
|Gold-plated 2.5mm male/female connectors|
|Input Impedance:||16 Ohm|
|Output Impedance:||< 2.5 Ohms (High-Sensitivity)|
|< 1.0 Ohms (Ultra-Sensitivity)|
|Total Length :||116mm|