JH Audio at Audio46
A TOURING STAPLE
A touring staple since 2006. This quad-driver IEM provides a level of clarity and refinement far beyond most high-end earphones and is known for outstanding detail, tonal range, and stereo imaging. The JH11 features a wide soundstage paired with excellent top-end extension and a beautiful midrange that is both accurate and alive with texture. The dual low balanced armature delivers outstanding bass, characterized as natural and realistic. The JH11 can turn complex mixes into audio bliss.
Estimated lead time 12-14 business days • 16-18 business days for Upgraded Shells
Freq|phase™ Technology creates the most phase accurate IEMs on the market by correcting misalignment caused by low, mid, and high frequencies traveling to your ear at different speeds.
Variable bass output, adjustable from cable; user controlled low frequency drivers with the adjustable bass (0 to +10db)
Proprietary cable connector with threaded collar. Redesigned Overmold and memory wire helps maintain a low profile around the ear.
- Proprietary Precision-Balanced Armatures
- 4 Driver configuration: Dual Low, Single Mid, Single High
- Dual Bore with Freqphase time|phase WaveGuide
- Premium Connector, Litz Wire High Purity OFC 4N Silver-Plated Cable
- Input Connector: 1/8" (3.5mm), Gold-Plated
- Integrated 3-Way Crossover
- Frequency Response: 10Hz to 17 kHz
- Impedance: 18 Ω
- Input Sensitivity: 119 Db @ 1mW
- Noise Isolation: -26 Db
- JH11 Custom In-Ear Monitors
- Premium Litz Wire Cable
- Aluminum Round Carrying Case
- Wax Tool
- Bass Adjustment Tool
- Flygirl Sticker
- Owner's Manual