JH Audio is proud to introduce a new flagship In-Ear Monitor, The Sharona, our first-ever 16-Driver configuration with a true 4-way crossover. Sharona features the all-new Knowles RAU Quad Supertweeter, which produces an extended treble response starting where most balanced armature drivers roll off (12 kHz) and pushes out to 25 kHz. Sharona offers a highly accurate, well-rounded sound signature with the punchy low-end of the Layla and the smooth mid-range growl of the Roxanne. The addition of the RAU delivers expansive stereo imagery full of depth and width while creating more air for high-range reproduction. Paired with Freqphase™ and Acoustic Sound Chamber™, Sharona is fully loaded with JH Audio's industry-leading technology and built for life on tour.
Estimated lead time 12-14 business days • 16-18 business days for Upgraded Shells
Freq|phase™ Technology creates the most phase accurate IEMs on the market by correcting misalignment caused by low, mid, and high frequencies traveling to your ear at different speeds.
Soundrive™ Technology utilizes our proprietary mini quad drivers. This allows our Custom IEMs to remain smaller in size while housing up to 12 drivers per side.
ACOUSTIC SOUND CHAMBER
Acoustic Sound Chamber™ is a 3D printed, recessed tubing system that is the first of its kind, keeping sweat at bay and alleviating the need for excessive cleaning.
- 16-Balanced Armature Drivers Per Side
- Quad Low, Quad Low-Mid, Quad High-Mid, Quad Supertweeter
- True 4-way Integrated Crossover (Passive)
- All-New Proprietary RAU Quad Supertweeter
- Powered by Soundrive Technology
- T2 Connector System
- High Purity OFC 4N Silver-plated Litz Wire Cable (Non-Attenuated)
- Freqphase Time & Phase Waveguide
- Acoustic Sound Chamber
- Input Connector: 1/8" (3.5mm), Gold-Plated
- Frequency Response: 10 Hz to 25 kHz
- Impedance: 16 Ω
- Input Sensitivity: 114 dB @ 1mW
- Noise Isolation: -26 dB
- Sharona Custom In-Ear Monitors
- Premium T2 Litz Wire Cable
- A personalized JH Audio Carbon Fiber IEM Case
- Wax Tool
- Flygirl Sticker
- Owner's Manual