Sennheiser at Audio46
Sennheiser HDVA 600 Headphone Amplifier (Open box)
Product SKU: HDVA600 (OB)
Out of Stock
Currently unavailable to ship. See our form to sign-up to be notified when it's back in stock!
30 day Returns
Sometimes it's not meant to be. Let us know within 30 days.
Authorized U.S. Dealer
Having issues after 30 days? Comes with Sennheiser's 2 year limited warranty
This item is not eligible for promotional codes. You may still redeem Audio46 Rewards.
- Symmetrical Signal Processing
- Designed for Low Distortion Levels
- Variable Gain Factor
- Controls Constructed from Solid Metal
- XLR & RCA Inputs
SennheiserHDVA 600 Headphone Amplifier
The HDVA 600 Headphone Amplifier from Sennheiser is designed to provide accurate and low-distortion reproduction of your audio. It features both XLR and RCA inputs for connectivity with a variety of audio systems and has a 5-stage variable gain factor to cater to low-impedance headphones. The HDVA 600's solid controls are made from solid metal to provide a substantial feel while making adjustments. An IEC power cable (not included) is required for this item.
- Consistently symmetrical signal processing for sound quality
- Symmetrical inputs and outputs simplify integration into a system
- ALPS quadruple potentiometer achieve perfect channel equality
- Variable gain factor (five stages) for optimized use of low impedance headphones
- Metal housing to protect against signal scatter and vibration
- Solid controls turned from solid metal
What's in the box?
- HDVA 600
- Safety guide
- Quick start guide
- CD containing the user manual
approx. 224 x 44 x 306 mm (W x H x D)
- Frequency response
0.3 Hz to 100 kHz (-3 dB)
- THD, total harmonic distortion < 0,001 %
- Weight 2,2 Kg
- Audio input
Analogue input (XLR-3): Max. input voltage (symmetrical, eff): 14 dBV / Input impedance: 10 kOhmAnalogue input (RCA): Max. input voltage (eff): 20 dBV / Input impedance: 10 kOhm
- Power consumption 9 W
- Input voltage range 100-240 V AC / 50-60 Hz