The closed, dynamic, supraaural PX 200-II mini headphones immerses you in great Sennheiser sound. The speakers provide excellent isolation from outside noises, so you can enjoy a superb listening experience without being disturbed – or disturbing others.
Strong neodymium magnets ensure low sound distortion to deliver powerful Sennheiser stereo and boost the quality of all your MP3s.
The PX 200-II is very lightweight, and thanks to the soft leatherette earpads, comfortable to wear for hours on end. When it’s time to stow the headset, the PX 200-II’s award-winning fold and flip design features a unique mechanism that lets you easily fold it up and store it in the supplied pouch. The steel-reinforced headband ensures lasting strength and durability.
The PX 200-IIi comes with a smart in-line remote control with microphone for iPod, iPhone and iPad.*
- Smart in-line remote control with microphone - change the volume, control your music-playing options, answer or end calls and activate the iPhone Voice Control - all from a sleek built-in unit
- Unique fold and flip design - the award-winning design allows you to turn the ear cups 90° and fold them toward the headband for easy, compact stowing
- Superb Sennheiser stereo sound - Powerful neodymium magnets for extremely low distortion; highly efficient and powerful sound reproduction
- Rugged and robust - steel-reinforced headband with metal joints, tested for extreme high durability
- Lightweight and comfortable - the casing and cushioned ear pads are so light and soft, you'll forget you're even wearing a headset
- Portability essentials - comes with a convenient storage pouch for protection and to prevent tangling
- Made for latest generations of iPod, iPhone and the iPad*
- Peace of mind - thanks to the 2-year international warranty
* The remote and microphone are supported by iPod nano (4th generation and later), iPod classic (120GB, 160GB), iPod touch (2nd generation and later), iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPad, Macbook, Macbook Pro and Mac Pro (2009 and later). The remote is supported by iPod shuffle (3rd generation and later). Voice Control is supported by the latest iPod touch, iPhone 4 and iPhone 3GS. Audio is supported by all iPod models. (iPhone, iPod, iPod classic, iPod nano, iPod shuffle, and iPod touch are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. iPad is a trademark of Apple Inc.)