Wireless Noise-Cancelling Headphones with over 35 hours of battery life. Try the Companion App.
Sony WH-CH700N Black
No wires, no distractions, just music
The WH-CH700N Wireless Noise-Canceling Headphones are made for hours of listening on the move. One Push Artificial Intelligence Noise Canceling (AINC) adjusts to your environment, so you can eliminate unwanted noise as you travel.
Freedom from noise and wires
Listen without wires and block out unwanted background noise — just hear your favorite music with digital noise cancelation.
Noise canceling made for travel with One Push
Artificial Intelligence Noise Cancelation (AINC) analyzes background sound and adjusts it for optimal performance on airplanes and other noisy environments. Just press and hold the NC button on your headphones to activate it.
NFC™ One-touch for instant connectivity
Near Field Communication (NFC™) technology makes complex set-up sequences a thing of the past. Simply touch selected NFC™-enabled devices to the on-body N-mark for a quick, seamless connection, then start streaming content via Bluetooth® connection. No NFC™? No problem. You can still manually connect using your device's settings menu.
Listen all day, charge up quickly
Keep your music playing all day. A built-in Li-ion battery delivers up to 35 hours of power (depending on your music settings) and is rechargeable via USB. Quick Charging gives 60 mins of playback from 10 minutes of charge.
DSEE restores detail to your digital music
Boost the quality of your compressed music files. When an original music source is compressed, it loses the high-frequency elements that add detail and richness to your favorite tracks. The Digital Sound Enhancement Engine (DSEE) faithfully restores these to produce a high-quality sound that's closer to the original recording.
Customize your settings with the Sony | Headphones Connect App
Tune your headphones to your perfect sound with the free Sony | Headphones Connect App for Android and iOS. Adjust audio levels and digital sound field modes with a range of presets and customizable EQ settings easily from your smartphone. Virtualphones Technology (VPT) simulates outdoor stage, club, hall, or arena-style sound.
Full Specifications and Features
Size & Weight
- Approx. 8.47 oz
- HEADPHONE TYPE
- Closed, Dynamic
- DRIVER UNIT
- 1.57", Dome
- IMPEDANCE (OHM)
- 22 ohm (when connecting via the headphone cable with the unit turned on), 48 ohm (at 1 kHz) (when connecting via the headphone cable with the unit turned off)
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE (ACTIVE OPERATION)
- 20 Hz–20,000 Hz2
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE (BLUETOOTH® COMMUNICATION)
- 20 Hz–20,000 Hz (44.1 kHz Sampling)2
- SENSITIVITIES (DB/MW)
- (when connecting via the headphone cable with the unit turned on), 98 dB/mW (at 1 kHz) (when connecting via the headphone cable with the unit turned off), 97 dB/mW(at 1 kHz), 97 dB/mW(at 1 kHz) (when connecting via the headphone cable with the unit turned on), 98 dB/mW (at 1 kHz) (when connecting via the headphone cable with the unit turned off)
- VOLUME CONTROL
- CORD TYPE
- Detachable Single-sided type
- CORD LENGTH
- Approx. 3.94 ft (supplied headphone cable)
- L-shaped stereo mini plug (supplied headphone cable)
- USB (Micro) , Stereo Mini Jack
- WEARING STYLE
- S-MASTER HX
- PASSIVE OPERATION
- BLUETOOTH® VERSION
- Version 4.1
- EFFECTIVE RANGE
- Line of sight approx. 30 ft (10 m)
- FREQUENCY RANGE
- 2.4 GHz band
- A2DP, AVRCP, HFP, HSP
- SUPPORTED AUDIO FORMAT(S)
- SBC, AAC, aptX, aptX HD
- SUPPORTED CONTENT PROTECTION
- NOISE CANCELING ON/OFF SWITCH
- AUTOMATIC AI NOISE CANCELING
- PERSONAL NC OPTIMIZER
- ATMOSPHERIC PRESSURE OPTIMIZING
- AMBIENT SOUND MODE
- QUICK ATTENTION