Usually Ships Within 5-7 Days
- 40mm Titanium-Plated Drivers
- S-Logic Plus Natural Surround Sound
- MU-Metal Shielding Technology
- Ethiopian Leather Earpads
- Transport Bag Included
- Hand-Made in Germany
This item is noncancelable and nonreturnable
See, Feel and Hear the Luxury - Edition 8 incorporates stunning attention to detail in every aspect of headphone design.The Edition 8 models are handmade in Germany. Every single pair is manufactured with great care and given its own serial number. That makes every Edition 8 one of a kind. These luxury headphones were created with great attention to detail in order to sleekly combine elegance with professional sound.
The headphones come with a black transportation bag. The earpads and headband are made from genuine Ethiopian sheepskin leather that provides a high degree of softness and smoothness. This leather also provides a high degree of natural noise isolation. Aesthetically, the headphones are accented with black-coated aluminum and palladium to ensure they look as good as they sound.
The 40mm tri-bass-tube titanium-plated Mylar drivers provide a wide frequency response to bring out deep bass and clear treble in your music. They can be used for monitor reference, engineering, mastering, and audiophiles. MU-metal shielding technology helps to reduce magnetic field emissions by up to 98%. The headphones come with a 3.9' (1.2m) detachable straight gray OFC cable with an integrated microphone, remote control, and an angled 1/8" (3.5mm) gold-plated plug.
The company's S-Logic Plus Natural Surround Sound technology reflects sound off the outer ear to create a more enveloping listening experience that creates a high degree of space and realism. Decentralized driver positioning allows the headphones to take advantage of the shape of the ear. The S-Logic Plus technology also provides a lower dB output with the same perceived loudness. This means you can listen at lower volume levels, which may reduce the risk of hearing fatigue.
- Large tri-bass-tube titanium-plated Mylar drivers provide a wide frequency response for a precise, detailed, and natural sound, ideal for monitor reference, engineering, mastering, and audiophiles.
S-Logic Plus Technology
Patented S-Logic Plus Natural Surround Sound technology uses decentralized drivers to create a spacious 3D sound experience that puts you right in the middle of the music. It also lets you listen at lower volume levels for the same perceived loudness, which may help reduce hearing damage.
- MU-Metal Shielding
- The Ultra Low Emission (ULE) shielding was designed with the professional in mind. Many pros spend the majority of their time wearing headphones. The special MU-metal shielding helps to reduce radiation by up to 98% compared to other headphones
- Hand-crafted in Germany with the highest attention to detail
|Type||Closed-Back, Around-Ear, Dynamic|
|Driver Size||1.6" (40 mm)|
|Frequency Range||6 to 42,000 Hz|
|Maximum Input Power||Not Specified by Manufacturer|
|Connectors||Gold-Plated 1/8" (3.5 mm) Stereo Plug|
|Cable Length||4' (1.2 m) (Cable)
13.2' (4 m) (Extension)