Limited to 250 units worldwide, the Jubilee Edition 25 Closed-Back Headphones from Ultrasone are offered in commemoration of the company's 25th anniversary and of its enduring commitment to providing high-fidelity audio, innovative designs, and uncompromising craftsmanship, for audiophiles and audio professionals.
These closed-back headphones are equipped with matched, titanium-coated, 40mm Mylar drivers which deliver an extended frequency response (5 Hz to 46 kHz) and 96 dB of dynamic range, with rich details and high-resolution sound. Combined with S-Logic EX technology which utilizes a decentralized driver to send music around the ear for enhanced spatiality, the Jubilee Edition 25 let you hear music the way the artist intended.
Luxurious materials abound. The high-gloss ear cups are made of Makassar ebony and finished with piano lacquer. The decorative inlay is crafted with 925 sterling silver, while the ear cushions and headband are wrapped in dark-grey Ethiopian long-haired-sheep leather, which elegantly contrasts with the color of the wood grain.
The Jubilee Edition 25's ergonomics offer a refined and comfortable listening experience. Lightweight (at 314g) and featuring an adjustable headband, the headphones sit perfectly with an optimal, gentle hold which ensure fatigue-free listening for hours on end. Furthermore, the earcups' MU Metal shielding reduces electromagnetic fields, protecting the listener from the potentially harmful effects of low-frequency radiation generated by headphone drivers.
Handcrafted in Germany at the company's manufacturing facility, each Jubilee Edition 25 undergoes several quality checks and is given an individual serial number, making each pair visibly unique.
Included is a detachable 9.8' premium cable with LEMO connectors, a gold-plated 3.5mm jack, and a screw-on 6.3mm adapter. In addition, an elegant hard case is provided to store the headphones and accessories, and showcase the Jubilee Edition 25, even on the go.
High-Fidelity Music Reproduction
- Dynamic, closed-back headphones with matched titanium-coated, 40mm Mylar drivers and extended frequency response (5 Hz to 46 kHz) provide richness of details and high-resolution sound, letting you hear music as the artist intended
S-Logic EX Spatial Listening Technology
- S-Logic EX technology utilizes a decentralized, angled sound transducer whose funnel-shaped housing sends music around the ear, not just into it. The sound is projected onto the surface of the outer ear rather than the inner ear directly, producing a much more spatial effect and greater transparency due to more frequent signal reflections
Premium Materials and Elegant Design
- Earcups are made from Makassar ebony, an exclusive, renewable raw material furnished by a specialist company based in Swabia, Germany
- This precious wood is coated with eight layers of piano lacquer, manually fine-sanded, polished, and finally coated a further eight times to protect the surface, and provide it with a deep-gloss finish
- Finely worked decorative inlay made of 925 sterling silver – accompanied by a certificate providing proof of quality
- Ear cushions and cushioning on the aluminum headband made of dark-grey Ethiopian long-haired-sheep leather – elegantly contrasts with color of the wood grain
- Engraved logo adorns matte chrome housing
Wearing Comfort and Ergonomics
- Lightweight (at 314g) headphones sit perfectly with an optimal, gentle hold thanks to the adjustable, cushioned headband, for fatigue-free listening
- Soft Ethiopian long-haired-sheep leather retains its silky properties for a lifetime, and yet is extremely hard-wearing
- Earcups' MU Metal shielding reduces electromagnetic fields by up to 98%, protecting listener from the potentially harmful effects of low-frequency radiation generated by headphone drivers
- Detachable-cable design and standardized LEMO connectors snap securely into earcups and allow for use of custom-made cables (available separately), built to provide a balanced connection to each driver for enhanced audio performance
Handcrafted in Germany
- Handmade in the Ultrasone manufacturing facility on the Raucherberg Estate in the Bavarian Prealps, Germany
- All components undergo extensive quality checks before they are assembled
- Precise matching of all sound-shaping components ensures that the left and right channels sound the same
- After one last comprehensive quality check, each set of the 250 Jubilee Edition 25 headphones is given an individual serial number
Premium Protective Case
- Elegant hard case stores the headphones and accessories
- Perfectly showcases the Jubilee Edition 25, even on the gO
Ultrasone JUBILEE 25 EDITION
|Driver Size||1.6" / 40 mm|
|Frequency Response||5 Hz to 46 kHz|
|Maximum Sound Pressure Level (SPL)||96 dB|
|Audio Connector||1/8" / 3.5 mm|
|Cable Length||9.8' / m|
|Weight||11 oz / 314 g|
|Package Weight||3.35 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||13.4 x 9.1 x 4.5"|