Westone B-Stock are factory-sealed Open Boxes, certified by Westone.
FREE FEDEX SECOND DAY SHIPPING
2 Year Warranty.
The Westone W80
The Westone W80 features eight proprietary drivers impeccably tuned with a passive 3-way crossover to create an unbelievably immersive listening experience. Masterfully engineered, the W80 makes no compromises delivering reference level audio by integrating full size dual bass drivers with dual mid and quad high drivers. The result is the most comfortable, ergonomically designed earphone on the market, delivering expansive harmonic content with tremendous accuracy and an extensive soundstage.
Expanding on the technologies of the previous Signature W Series, Westone has managed to improve what was arguably the best in-ear headphones on the market, the W60. The Westone W80's upgrades include an ALO Audio Reference 8 Westone Edition Cable, a to provide clearer representation of audio through the device. Like the Westone W30, W40, W50, and W60 the W80 is also compatible with the Westone Bluetooth cable. The W80 also has Quad high armatures, to provide the clearest high frequencies of any consumer earphone.
- • Westone True-Fit Technology: 50+ years experience with in-ear applications has yielded a low-profile, lightweight, universal earpiece which delivers maximum comfort and in-ear coupling for dynamic transfer of sound.
- • Balanced Armature Driver: Eight-driver system with dual bass, dual mid and quad high, linked with a 3-way crossover.
- • Precise Acoustic Symmetry: Left and right earpiece responses are matched to an extraordinarily tight +/- 2dB tolerance extends well beyond typical in-ear solutions.
- • ALO Audio Reference 8 Cable - Westone Edition: Eight braided silver-plated copper and OCC copper wires deliver intense musical resolution and fine inner detail.
- • Industry-Leading Noise Isolation: Hear more of your music and less of the outside world with up to 35db of noise reduction.
|Frequency Response||5 Hz - 22,000 Hz|
|Sensitivity||111dB SPL @ 1mW|
|Impedance||5? @ 1 kHz|
|Driver||Eight balanced armature drivers with three-way crossover|
Included within the box
|- 5 Foam tips|
|- 5 Silicone tips|
|- 4 Metallic Face-plate Covers : Red, Blue, Gold, Brushed metal|
|- 1 New Premium Deluxe Carrying Case|
|- 1 New Premium Small Carrying Case|
|- 1 cleaning cloth|
|- 1 Alo Audio Refrence 8 Westone Edition|
|- 1 MMCX Audio Cable with 3 button Remote|
Westone - W80 (Gen 1) Premium In-Ear Headphones (B-Stock)
I bought these (b-stock) W80s to replace an A-stock pair that were stolen. I have not detected any difference from my original pair which were hands down the best I have experienced. The sound stage and detail of all the instruments are amazing. They have a solid, musical bass which is not over boosted but deep and clear. They really shine in the mids and highs. They have multiple drivers across bass, mid, and high frequencies (8 drivers in each ear) and it seems this produces the ability to hear the voices of many individual instruments in a large ensemble. I find the listening experience of redbox and HiRes music to be fantastic and on a par with my high end listening room experience (3.7i Maggies, JL Fathom, Mark Levenson Amp, PS Audio Direct Stream DAC). You will love them, I do.