No products in the cart.
Shure SE535 Sound-Isolating Earphones (Clear)
*Available to Demo in store*
- Triple High-Definition MicroDrivers
- Detachable cables with formable wire
- Includes SE535, sleeve fit kit, carrying case, cleaning tool, adapters, volume control, and user guide
Only 2 left in stock (can be backordered)
Triple High-Definition MicroDrivers
The SE535 utilizes a dedicated tweeter and dual woofers to deliver spacious sound with rich bass. A detachable cable with formable wire enables easy replacement, both extending the life of your investment and providing a secure, comfortable fit. Sound Isolating sleeves in multiple sizes provide up to 37 dB of isolation, and a wide assortment of accessories offer premium customization.
Evolved from personal monitor technology road-tested by pro musicians and fine-tuned by Shure engineers, SE535 earphones deliver an unparalleled listening experience, allowing you to hear the details of your music like never before.
Sound Isolating Design
Comfortable sound isolating sleeves block up to 37 dB of ambient noise. Sound isolation technology prevents outside noise from interfering with your listening experience, whether onstage or on-the-go. Shure Sound Isolating Earphones require a proper fit to achieve the best sound.
Unmatched Personalization and Comfort
- Ergonomic, professional design
- Lightweight, low-profile shape with optimized nozzle angle is designed to rest comfortably in the ear.
- Over-the-ear configuration keeps cables out of the way.
Detachable Cable with Wireform Fit
- Durable Kevlar™ reinforced cable allows easy replacement or customization.
- Formable wire ensures secure placement, and over the ear configuration keeps cables out of the way.
- Gold-plated MMCX Connector has a lock-snap mechanism allowing 360 degree rotation for comfortable fit.
Premium Fit Kit Includes
- Sound Isolating Sleeves
The role of the included sound isolating sleeves is twofold: blocking ambient noise and ensuring a comfortable, customized fit. Because every ear is different, the Fit Kit includes three sizes (S, M, L) of the flex and black foam sleeves as well as 1 pair of triple flange and 1 pair of universal fit yellow foam sleeves. Experiment with the size and style that creates the best fit for you. A good seal is key to optimizing sound isolation and bass response as well as maximizing comfort during extended wear.
- Carrying Case
A durable and compact carrying case is included to provide a convenient, tangle-free solution to store and travel with your earphones.
- 1/4″ Adapter
An 1/8″ (3.5 mm) to 1/4″ converter for all Shure earphones that offers a solution for home stereos or other applications with 1/4″ jacks.
- Volume Control (level attenuator)
Allows for comfortable listening from any high-output audio source, including airplane armrests.
- Airline Adapter
Optimizes compatibility with European airplane armrests.
|Sensitivity||119 dB SPL/mW|
|Frequency Range||18Hz – 19kHz|
|Cable Style||64″ Detachable (at ear) with wireform fit|
|Speaker Type||Triple High-Definition MicroDrivers|