1 Year Warranty.
64 Audio - U12t Universal-Fit Earphones
- apex™ Module Technology
- Universal-Fit w/ TrueFidelity ear tips.
- tia™ single-bore design
- Anodized Aluminum Shells
- 48" Detachable Cable
- tia™ high driver
- LID Technology
The 64 AUDIO U12 Universal-Fit earphones with patent-pending tia™ technology provide the ultimate personal listening experience for audio professionals and the most discerning audiophiles. Incorporating the tia single-bore with 4 low drivers, 6 mid drivers, and the incredibly smooth tia high and high-mid drivers improves the already lively and three-dimensional soundstage. The tia high-driver, located just inside the sound stem, completes the highs with a clean, smooth, and beautifully extended top-end. Lower-mids were masterfully refined while the low-frequency response remains intact, providing the familiar, warm and engaging sound of the U12. A protective mesh covering the sound port resists debris while the patent-pending apex™ module technology allows for customizing the sound signature and reduces air pressure inside the ear canal for fatigue-free listening. All of this technology is housed in an ergonomic aluminum shell for unmatched durability and beauty with a gorgeous brushed aluminum faceplate. The U12 with tia technology stands head and shoulders above the competition, offering a far superior listening experience with an immersive sound and impeccable spatial imaging.
Like all 64 AUDIO universal-fit products, the U12t earphones are inherently noise isolating and are designed to work well with a wide range of personal audio devices as well as all Personal Monitoring Systems.
- 64 Audio Personalized Protective Case
- apex m20 Module
- apex m15 module
- 48" Detachable Premium Cable
- TrueFidelity Eartips (S,M,L)
- Silicone Eartips (S,M,L)
- Cleaning Tool
- Shirt Clip
- Product Manual
- Round Sticker
- Transducer configuration: 1 tia™ high, 1 high-mid, 6 mid, 4 low
- Sensitivity: 108db @1kHz @1mw
- Freq. response: 10Hz - 20kHz
- Crossover: Integrated 4-way passive crossover
- Noise Isolation: -20dB w/ apex m20 module, -15dB w/ m15 module
- Transducer type: Twelve precision balanced armature drivers
- Impedance: 12.6 +1/-2 ohms from 10Hz - 20kHz