ALO Audio at Audio46
Product Details from the Brand
Any mention of "us," "we," "our," etc is by ALO Audio, not Audio46
Preserve your audio fidelity with this HiFi cable.
ALO Audio - Reference 8 MMCX Cable for IEMs and In-Ear Headphones
- True High Fidelity, The ALO Audio Reference 8 Cable is a true high fidelity earphone cable.
- Four high purity silver-plated copper (SXC) conductors combined with four OCC copper conductors in FEP jackets deliver full bodied musicality and fine inner detail to recordings.
- It also has the fun and easy to listen to sound signature of all of our ALO audio cables.
- The terminations are subtly marked with to indicate Right (Red) or Left (Blue) making it easy to use in on the go applications.
- The signature cable geometry combined with the durable FEP jacket work together to keep microphonics to a minimum while still delivering great sound quality.
- The FEP jacket will also keep the conductors safe from oxidation that is commonly found in many earphone cables.
- While oxidation doesn’t negatively affect the sonic quality of the cable, keeping it out ensures your cable will stay looking great for years.
The ALO Audio Reference 8 cable is compatible with select earphone models from the following brands:
- Final Audio
- MEE Audio
In addition to it's wide-ranging product compatibility, the ALO Reference 8 is also offered with three different connection types:
- 3.5 mm Stereo (standard connection)
- 2.5 mm Balanced (for use with 2.5 mm Balanced Output devices)
- 4.4 mm Balanced (for use with 4.4 mm Balanced Output devices)
- Astell & Kern