Sealed Box - Final Sale
FREE FEDEX SECOND DAY SHIPPING
1 Year Warranty.
SHIPS TO USA ADDRESSES ONLY.
Preserve your audio fidelity with this HiFi cable.
ALO Audio - Reference 8 MMCX Cable for IEMs and In-Ear Headphones
- True High Fidelity, The ALO Audio Reference 8 Cable is a true high fidelity earphone cable.
- Four high purity silver-plated copper (SXC) conductors combined with four OCC copper conductors in FEP jackets deliver full bodied musicality and fine inner detail to recordings.
- It also has the fun and easy to listen to sound signature of all of our ALO audio cables.
- The terminations are subtly marked with to indicate Right (Red) or Left (Blue) making it easy to use in on the go applications.
- The signature cable geometry combined with the durable FEP jacket work together to keep microphonics to a minimum while still delivering great sound quality.
- The FEP jacket will also keep the conductors safe from oxidation that is commonly found in many earphone cables.
- While oxidation doesn’t negatively affect the sonic quality of the cable, keeping it out ensures your cable will stay looking great for years.
The ALO Audio Reference 8 cable is compatible with select earphone models from the following brands:
- Final Audio
- MEE Audio
In addition to it's wide-ranging product compatibility, the ALO Reference 8 is also offered with three different connection types:
- 3.5 mm Stereo (standard connection)
- 2.5 mm Balanced (for use with 2.5 mm Balanced Output devices)
- 4.4 mm Balanced (for use with 4.4 mm Balanced Output devices)
- Astell & Kern