Asona at Audio46
Asona 3.5 to 2x RCA Y-Cable
Product SKU: AHC400-2.0M
Out of Stock
Currently unavailable to ship. See our form to sign-up to be notified when it's back in stock!
30 day Returns
Sometimes it's not meant to be. Let us know within 30 days.
Authorized U.S. Dealer
Our inventory comes directly from the manufacturer, Asona
This item is not eligible for promotional codes. You may still earn and redeem Audio46 Rewards.
- CLEAR - 6N Oxygen Free Copper conductors provide a steady unaltered signal path for your music, providing excellent clarity of sound
- PURE - Spiral and double shielding protect against unwanted RFI, leaving your music without interference
- SEAMLESS - 24K gold plated connectors ensure sturdy contact with your audio components for smooth transfer to your amplifier or speakers
- DURABLE - Custom designed strain relief for maximum conductivity and durability so you can move around or position the cables as needed without wearing them out
- RELIABLE - Never be left silent with Asona's one year manufacturer's warranty
Now enjoy music from your portable device on your home stereo system by plugging in the same way you would use your headphones! The Asona 3.5mm to RCA cable plugs directly into the headphone jack of your device and brings stereo sound to your speakers for big sound from a small space. Don’t worry about using your device during playback, because the 24K gold connectors provide a sturdy and reliable connection. Sound comes through with maximum clarity using 6N oxygen free copper conductors that provide audiophile quality signal integrity. Audio remains crystal clear and remains protected from unwanted interference from other devices with spiral double shielding throughout the cable. Designed to last as long as you need using custom designed strain relief for superior durability and minimum wear and tangling. Backed by Asona’s 1 year manufacturer warranty, you never have to worry about missing a beat. Compatible with any 3.5mm audio source including iPod, MP3 players, iPad, Android smartphones, iPhone (Apple 3.5mm lightning to headphone adapter may be required, sold separately), and digital audio players. Use to connect to stereo speakers, amplifiers, soundbars, and other audio systems with two channel RCA analog inputs.