Audio-Technica at Audio46
Audio-Technica ATH-WS770iS Gunmetal Solid Bass Headphones (Open box)
Product SKU: ATH-WS770IS GM(EX) (OB)
Ready TODAY Tomorrow
Order in the next for shipping today
Order now for shipping tomorrow
Shipping available to: USA only
FREE U.S. 3-5 day Shipping
(INDIGENOUS PEOPLES' DAY DELAYS MAY CAUSE INACCURACIES) Estimated U.S. delivery between Monday, Oct 9 and Wednesday, Oct 11 Tuesday, Oct 10 and Thursday, Oct 12 (Receive a free upgrade to faster shipping on orders over $100)
30 day Returns
Sometimes it's not meant to be. Let us know within 30 days.
Authorized U.S. Dealer
Having issues after 30 days? Comes with Audio-Technica's 2 year limited warranty
This item is not eligible for promotional codes. You may still redeem Audio46 Rewards.
- 53mm Deep Motion Drivers to achieve extremely rich, high-fidelity bass sound.
- Aluminum finishing for anti-vibration to produce clear mid-high frequencies.
- In-line control with mic for handling calls and controlling music and video playback.
- Swivel Design for easy keeping.
Audio-Technica - ATH WS770iS Solid Bass Gunmetal
The ATH-WS770iS Solid Bass over-ear headphones combine exclusive 53 mm Deep Motion Drivers with a rigid housing structure and Triple Venting System to provide clear, full-range audio reproduction with invigorating bass.
The large diaphragm surface area of the drivers causes considerable air movement, which makes the rich, high-fidelity bass sound possible. The top-mounted PCB equalizes the air pressure behind the diaphragm, thus balancing the sound and keeping distortion to a minimum. Rigid housings, comprised of an aluminum centerpiece and an aluminum stabilizer ring, dispel any vibration, while three ideally placed vents effectively dampen the airflow within each housing. The result is deep, beautifully textured bass along with crystal-clear reproduction in the mid-to-high frequencies.
ATH-WS770iS headphones also feature a 1.2 m (3. 9') cable with an in-line mic and control, allowing you to answer calls and control music and video playback on smartphones and other portable devices. The headphones are available in two colors – Black/Red (ATH-WS770iSBRD) and Gun Metal (ATH-WS770iSGM) – and fold flat for easy storage.
- 53 mm Deep Motion Drivers to achieve extremely rich, high-fidelity bass sound
- In-line control with mic for handling calls and controlling music and video playback
- Triple Venting System optimizes air damping inside the housings for rich bass sound
- Top-mounted PCB to equalize the air pressure behind the diaphragm for balanced sound with low distortion
- Rigid, anti-vibration housings with aluminum centerpiece and stabilizer ring help produce clear mid-high frequencies
- Fold-flat design for easy storage
- Available in two colors: Black/Red (ATH-WS770iSBRD) and Gun Metal (ATH-WS770iSGM)
|Driver Diameter||53 mm|
|Frequency Response||8 – 29,000 Hz|
|Maximum Input Power||1,000 mW|
|Weight||265 g (9.3 oz)|
|Cable||1.2 m (3. 9') with mic & control|
|Connector||3.5 mm (1/8") stereo mini-plug, L-type|
|Sensitivity (Microphone)||-42 dB (1V/Pa at 1 kHz)|
|Frequency Response (Microphone)||50 – 4,000 Hz|
|Polar Pattern (Microphone)||Omnidirectional|