Massive Power and Superior Sound from a Sleek and Stylish Chassis
In 2012, Dr. Fang Bian and his team at HIFIMAN introduced the EF6, the legendary desktop DAC/amplifier that delivers gobs of power for a wide, detailed soundstage.
Ten years later, HIFIMAN is proud to introduce a new model, EF400, that incorporates the best of recently developed technologies, especially the company's advanced HIMALAYA R2R DAC. The EF400 is the modern desktop DAC/Amp solution, with a compact footprint and price to match, but with sonics that outperform products many times its size.
- HIMALAYA R2R DAC Module
- Oxygen free copper wire wounded toroidal transformer
- High current amplifier circuit
- 30000uf large capacitors
The four-channel differential structure features a DAC, buffer and active filter that add up to unbeatable fully balanced output for stunning performance from a Class AB DAC/amplifier.
The four-channel fully differential amplifier circuit features a maximum output of 10.7 Vrms (THD<1%) on a 36, resistor equivalent load. The result: fully balanced output that is beyond compare.
- Signal to Noise Ratio : 118+/-3dB (A Weighted)
- THD+N (Line out) : Between 0.002% and 0.004%
- Channel Separation : 125+/-3dB
- Maximum Power Output : 4.4 W per channel
- Dimensions : 246.5mm(L)×228mm(W)×61mm(H)
- Weight : 3.08kg
Experience the prized performance of the R2R DAC: a rare treat made possible by HIFIMAN
- Headphone Out
- 4.4mm Balanced
- 6.35mm Single-ended
- 3.5mm Single-ended
- XLR 4-Pin Balanced Output
- 4-level Function Switch: High Gain NOS, High Gain OS, Low Gain OS, Low Gain NOS
- Volume Control
- USB Type C
- AC Power Connector/Power Switch
- Line Out
- RCA (Single-ended)
- Balanced Output
*The voltage selector is on the bottom of the EF400. Select the appropriate voltage for your country before connecting the power cord.
The value displayed on the red voltage switch is the current voltage: 115V / 230V